three six mafia

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by a7Xtasy 769, Jun 20, 2008.

1. usually not into rap, but i just listened to last 2 walk and though it was great
    any body else into them?

2. I love their old albums and they're great super-producers, but they're starting to piss me off since they've pushed their new album back countless times...if the shit is all commercialized when its released I'll be highly disappointed.

3. How did you listen to last 2 walk? its not out yet??

4. Look hard enough and you can find ANYTHING...

5. Pop in 'Slob on my Knob' the next time you need some music to get a lady friend in the mood.

You'll either find out your date is a freak, or you'll find out you bruise easily from a slap to the face.

6. slob on my knob like corn and do your job.

i love riddin spinnaz

7. thats not the whole cd... i know you can get a few songs but you cant get the whole cd yet.

8. Love em, their songs are so catchy.

9. Just quickly skimmed through the album, some alright club bangers on there. Surprised at the Good Charlotte colab. The popular thing for a lot of groups doing a colaboration with a pop-punk style band is to work with Fall Out Boy. Not a fan of this colab. It would be alright but the way he sings is very nasally and overly whiny which ends up being more of a distraction than anything, more variation would have helped as well. That song had more potential.

10. Man they have a song on here called "Playstation" haha...*shakes head*

Put that object in the midst of some Three 6 lyrics and I'm sure you know what you have..

Beats are definitely on point though..

11. yo mammy and yo pops
    man they bout to find yo body
    ya snitcha and ya cops
    man they bout to find ya body
    the ambulance and morgue
    man they bout to find ya body