three leaf mutation (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tecnikano, Jul 29, 2010.

1. #1 tecnikano, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    Hey guys,

has anyone seen a seedling like this before? Its my last laughing buddah seed. I hope it makes it but it doesnt seem very healthy

Attached Files:

2. i had an outdoor bagseed do that at the beginning of the season. i brought it inside and it ended up being male.. :(

oh wells.

but if it doees grow, theres alot of fimming potential there!

3. Looks healthy to me! Keep on growin!

4. lool i had a plant grow like this they are fun to grow but the yeild doesnt seem to be effected seems to yeild about the same as dual node plants but people love to buy them as clones thinking they will get 1/3 more bud

5. Genetics and nutrient overdose, Nitrogen in particular, can cause three bladed leaves. You should have seen the OG Kush clone I rescued once. Most of the leaves were one bladed. Strange looking plant. Still budded and cranked out dank.

6. hmm, its growing really slow compared to my other seedlings. I am wondering if i should keep it

7. Did it get too hot near that lil thing? My last one, that I think I caused to turn male by overheating it....for about 2 nodes grew some real funky leaves. So it has lower sets all onrmal lookin, then I overheated te poor hting 2 nodes or sets of leaves that had were smooth didn't look like mj leaves, then I got it back under control and everything went to normal, cept i think it turned male from the stress.

8. Keep it! Who knows what it can turn in to :smoking:

Also, mature/flower pics of that would be awesome.

9. i was so close to chucking it just to have one less plant to be busted for if it ever happened. but i actually cut off the three leaf top and now im getting a topping effect but three ways :cool:

looks like im cloning/flowering this bitch

10. Yes! Flower it. If nothing else its visually striking.