Nirvana AK-48 bud pics!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crzayboy420, Nov 28, 2010.

1. a couple AK-48 plants at about 5 a half weeks flowering....

Attached Files:

2. Looks great!! what soil and wattage did you use?

3. I got some of the Nirvana AK48's about a week in right now. I'm so jealous. I can't wait until mine look like that.

4. Beautiful gonna be a greeat harvest. how long you gonna keep her in flower?

5. Man i just saved ur pic and saved it as awall paper:hello: Plus rep let me figure out how to do it...LOL.

6. Looks better then my outdoor ak-48 so far. To bad the plant isn't short like they say :)

7. #8 crzayboy420, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010

used pro-mix with a few amendments...(worm castings, 2 kinds bat gaunas, and some lime for ph) Grew under 250w mh and two 70w hps...flowered under 400w hps

8. probably at least another week mayb two...trichs and my microscope will let me know when its ready

9. yeah the big one is my baby...lol...mines about 3 and a half feet tall...started to flower it at about a 1 and a half to 2 feet...

10. Well you have a good smoke to look forward to but the taste wasn't anything special.

11. Did u do any LST? To manage hight or did you let her grow free?

12. no lst on this one.... i actually just started using humbolts ginormous at 10 ml per gallon as a foliar spray for the first 2 1/2 weeks of flowering and it keeps em short and makes lots of bud sites...almost like bushmaster or one of those products... this is a major lst on a strawberry cough plant i been veggin for a while...

Attached Files:

13. Your plants are looking great!!!! I also have acouple Nirvana AK-48's going right now.. They're around 37 days into flower and looking great.. I really like the way this plant grows.. Very fast and damn near impossible to kill..

14. thx...i got another thread goin with newer pics on it...

15. Can you post the link?? For some reason GC won't let me do any searches...

16. haha...the lst one...i know, when i was transplanting it into the 5 gallon pot i kinda let some of the root ball fall off accidently so the plant freaked out and started growing one leaf then three leaves but now its back to normal...lol...thx though...temps 78 lights on 68 lights off