Thread tags . . . ?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Fizzly, May 6, 2013.

1. Who composes them?

2. Normally the thread starter, however, certain paid memberships can edit/change them. :smoke:

3. Ok thanks.

I was on "another" forum a few years ago, and anybody could add tags. And quite often the tags were way funnier than any of the posts.

4. Yup...stole one...:p

5. Dude, I didn't know you eat kittens, what the hell?

6. It's all your avi's fault...those strips of kitten just looked too good...couldn't help myself...:p

7. I like my kitten crispy, what can I say. :cool:

8. What do tags actually do? Is it for Google searches? I've never seen what their use is. They don't affect GC searches, right? Or thread ratings?

9. Hey Grammar Penis, howya been? Long time! :D

Tags: I think their original purpose was for search keywords, but as I said above, sometimes the tags were the funniest part of the thread.

But I guess they're gone now in the new version of GC. There was some on this thread but they're gone now. :(

10. If the new GC had made tags obsolete, wouldn't they be nonexistent? Instead, they're easier to use and more prevalent than ever, which led to my post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

What're you, one of dem fuggen potheads? :mad:

There are no tags on this thread anymore, at least for me anyway. WTF are you tawkin' 'bout? :mad:

12. I wish I was a pothead. The navy killed the pot spirit within me. Thanks for the reminder :cry: