Thread Of Thelema

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Feb 28, 2013.

1. #1 TheJourney, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    Zeh es un thread para las personas de thelema.

Nuit es goddess, infinite love and pleasure.
    Ani Hadit, and I experience All.

2. Todas de las languages son uno linguistika. El lashon ha-qodesh es un matematika tambien.

3. Es multiple languages, because all languages are really one, people just forgot

4. Ani eloah, pero yo soy un chico.

5. #6 A AnoesisOrange, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    Some sort of Tower of Babel type thing?

6. Like that, except literally true and demonstrable to this day.

7. TheJourney, do you speak the base language from which all languages are derived?

8. #9 TheJourney, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    I feel that there is a linguistic underlying all structures in the world and consciousness. I do think that the development of language over time is the development of one 'root language. I think this has been partially guiding my search through seemingly random religions/worldviews from all over the planet. Just recently it has occurred to me to begin to somewhat detach from English, so that I/it can express more clearly.

Elohim es tres
    El es av
    Eloah amma, llama ruach ha-qodesh
    Nuestra yeshua es ben, diber. Bara, 2nd word of genesis, refers to Him...as does Brahma, El de los Hindus

9. Whatever we feel to say in language gets filtered through our ability to express it in that language, our method of communication must always be a step down from what is actually meant. In the same way the artist's vision never quite matches the painting it produces.

In many ways, the truest communication is done without language at all. The more empathic one is the more communication becomes felt not understood.

10. Just as elohim es tres, los tiempos son tres. Las linguistikas son tres tambien. Past, present, future. These are the names of the times and languages. Terence McKenna spoke of the archaich revival of language. This is the past function, but it also leads to an ideal future, which is malkuth, the Kingdom.

11. esperanto?

12. No se el meaning :/

The only semi-contemporary(with him) Jewish reference to Jesus, yeshua, was the reference of a man named yeshu. In hebrew/aramauc gematria, this equals 316. John 3:16 is one of the most famous of all bible verses. Is this 'coincidence' with or without meaning?

13. ^I've heard that in ancient Hebrew there was no word for 'coincidence.'

14. That is very interesting, and I think it corresponds with their emphasis on emunah, faith.

I want to set up a list in a near-identical way to Crowley's liber 777. This map(cybernetika) more explicitly assocociates itself with the 8.3 model of the 8-circuit Model of Consciousness. It is based on the kaballistic Tree of Life, with 10 sefirot plus 24 paths/sub-paths.

15. #16 TheJourney, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Los sefirot son numeros
    Sefirah = number
    Before 1 is 0, and this is elohim

Elohim es nada
    Elohim es tres
    Nada es tres

Kether echadh
    Tao echadh
    Kether Tao

16. Crowley huh? How do you rationalize that to yourself? That its all about the journey? That is about an individual finding? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Do you sacrifice young virgin males as well?

17. how r u gonna be able to communicate to anyone if you're speaking a mixed babble of multiple languages?

18. #19 TheJourney, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    That's why I decided on the thread of thelema...a philosophy/religion which explicitly purports some of the main points I'm trying to convey about language. It's a good thelemite resource, for myself and whoever else can work out the meaning...it's a way to communicate the information I want, without having to continuously write 5+ paragraph posts explaining every nuance of a subject in english...

Why should English be our only language, and we cannot learn even some of the most fundamental terms from other languages/cultures? If english speakers would open their minds, we could create a global/universal language, which I believe technically already exists.

19. Yes, regularly.