Thousands of Chinese villagers all saw a UFO this month

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Apr 24, 2012.

1. At least a thousand villagers were curious enough to look up on the night of April 13, 2012 around 8:00. Apparently the UFO was emitting a substance nickednamed Angel Hair.

Source

[​IMG]

So far there are two pictures from two separate Chinese news outlets. If a thousand people saw this then chances are there are more than two pictures of this event. Questions need to be asked first, 1. Is it common in this village for everyone to own a cell phone, cell phone towers, computer, & internet? 2. Is this small village in a rural, suburb, or city area?

The amount of pictures and quality could be lacking but the solid part is that a thousand villagers witnessed this event.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both articles are translated via Google

Chinese News Outlet 1

Chinese News Outlet 2

2. The year is 2012

technology is the most advanced it has ever been

and we still can't take a clear picture of a UFO?

3. Like I said, who knows what life's like in this Chinese village. Are they walking around with iPhones? But think about it, if you were to take of something in the night sky how good would that pic look? Definitely better than those 2 pics but still not great. Good news though, as the years move on the cameras are getting better, so it's only a matter of time.

4. Yeah, taking pics of the night sky sucks, especially with a cell phone. Try it sometime, it'll be hard to make out anything other than black. But this is interesting stuff man. I suppose there has to be some measure of truth to these UFO sightings, but I believe there is a logical explanation for everything, so we shouldn't be so quick to just jump to aliens, a UFO is just that, an Unidentified Flying Object, and until we identify it there is no reason to get ahead of ourselves.

5. [​IMG]

I believe it.

And no. It's going to be very hard for anyone who has a camera set on the VERY specific settings required to take a quality photo of the night sky to catch any anomaly in the sky. It's like taking a shot in the dark. heh heh.

6. #6 .AcidTrip., Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    I'v seen shit, i'm not saying it was a *UFO* but it was an identified very clear object, the disappeared backwards.

As in while looking at it, a light blinked and BAAM, i could see it disappear though which is odd, like it traveled in the speed of light so i didn't disappear but travel into the sky (actually clear sky).

It was still in mid air, i though it was a tower or something,like just a light, no way it was an airplane or something flying so i assumed it was a tower or whatever, then we drove on a road so we could see it clearly and yes it was high up in mid air, not moving but had light blinking and that was it.

I wasn't the only one to see this and shit changed ever after, my brother and i never talk about it till this day.

Before i believe anything i look for reasons not to.

7. Trust me, there are three things you should never waste time on:

- UFO's
    - psychics
    - coupons that require you to fill out a survey.

You are wasting the precious minutes and hours of your life. Just think, you could be getting high.

8. "Thousands of Chinese villagers all saw an unidentified flying object this month"

Sounds a little more mundane when you put it that way. :p

Get back to me when one of the tons of UFO's people see every year is actually identified as alien technology. ;)

9. How about thinking about UFOs on WEED!

10. I do believe that day is coming, especially with the rise of technology and all. For now, check out this video of ex military officers (1 a former base commander) talking about UFOs shutting down US nukes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUU4Z8QdHI]Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010 (extended version, English subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

11. So the UFO jizzed?

Maybe they have yellow fever?

12. "Check out this hour and a half long video..."

I didn't come here to watch a movie, man. :p

If you have proof that any UFO has been an alien craft, then I'd be interested in hearing it. But I'm going to assume you don't, because if there was actual, solid proof of that, we'd all know about it. ;)

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKzcmyf3vRQ]Jerusalem UFO Two Different Angles/ Videos Synchronized - YouTube[/ame]

Please explain that shit to me... anyone?

14. heres a true fucking story no joke... walking through the woods in eastern ohio. all of a sudden i see this crazy black aircraft.. i thought it look like some governmental exclusive shit all blacked out and its propulsion system face downwards to get the craft to lift and then it turned and the thing fucking flew off a bajillion miles an hour

15. wasn't like a plane using velocity and air lift to pick it up shit was crazy I'm telling you.... most likey government, aliens mayb

16. Explain it? I can't do that.

But it is... an unidentified flying object.
    Keyword there: unidentified.

We don't know what it is. I might call upon Occam's Razor and assume that the most likely explanation is something earth related and not something alien in nature.

I'm all for the idea of life existing on other planets. But I don't think any life that may exist elsewhere is flying their 'flying saucer' shaped space-crafts here and doing random drive-bys.

17. Pretty sure they debunked that Jerusalem one a while ago.

18. Why can't you fellows understand military technology is beyond our comprehension?

The black triangle stealth bomber showcased as 'new' in the 80's was tested in the 40's.

Anything NEW they show you is at least 30-50 years old.