Thoughts, what i can improve

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by timbo198677, May 21, 2016.

1. Hey yall,

First time pretty much. Was wondering if i could get some thoughts and if im doing anything wrong :). Hoping the community can help out![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. How tall is your baby girl?

3. 8-9 inches

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. My last I started flower at 2 months it was 18 20 inches. If ur e experimenting that's cool. Your plant will double or triple in size once flowering. My jumped up to about 45 inches. Doesn't look like at this point you get very much. It looks like it would be good quality.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. More so learning :) but thanks

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm saying though it looks good. Keep it up.

I always grow from seed and always veg at least 4 weeks, sometime 5 or 6. I try to wait until they start getting a little bushy, with lots of lateral growth, and they are 12-18 inches tall. But I see a lot of references to going 12/12 after only 2 or 3 weeks. At that age, I would consider my plants to still be seedlings. And they certainly don't have alternating nodes. I can't imagine getting much of a yield with such small plants. Just curious what's typical, if there is such a thing. - Tony Aroma

7. Auto flowers I'm assuming?

They look very small. What kind of lighting you got on them girls?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just have CFLS, 5700K ( i think thats what its called) - i have 8 of them

9. Unfortunately that's the least usable light spectrum for these kinda plants.

You want color temperature 6500k for vegging and 2700k for flowering...

• Like Like x 2
  10. Throw me some more info and we can figure this out.

How close are the lights to your plant?
    What's your total wattage?
    Light schedule?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey sorry for late reply, works been killer busy.

3inches away
    184watts = 8 x 23w
    18light 6dark