Thoughts on the mflb

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by pattycakes101, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I am thinking of getting a magic flight box i need a portable vape that vapes str8 bud not oils or any i that kinda shit anyone have any thoughts or recommendations?

2. I didn't like it patty, but many people do. There is a learning curve but I was never able to find the sweet spot. For me, it just gave me very wispy hits while causing me to cough, yet I can take in HUGE clouds of vapor with my LSV and not cough at all. I haven't used mine in over 6 months. It's just collecting dust.

But........others really like it. Others don't. Is it worth the gamble to find out if you'll like it or not? Considering the price and the lifetime warranty, I believe it is.

3. I ordered one, then found too many mixed reviews and ordered a solo. But im a vape noob.

4. The Solo is a great vape..............enjoy.

5. Thanks!!! I have never vaped before so it should be interesting!

6. Wise first choice. Let us know how ya like it.

7. Will do!! I have a lot to learn still tho!

8. #8 lwien, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    Then do yourself a favor and check out fuckcombustion.com. It is the absolute best resource on vaporizers there is.............bar none. There is a 507 page thread there with over 12,760 posts just on the Solo alone. Helpful bunch if you ANY questions whatsoever. The manufactures are also quite active there not only to answer questions but also in getting feedback on new designs that have yet to hit the market.

9. That is a pretty cool looking forum! Im checking it out now! Thanks!

10. Does the lsv vape bud or oils and wax? And how des it work/taste and how is the high? Is it worth the money

11. It vapes all three.
    It has a glass wand you insert into the unit itself to produce a glass on glass connection.
    The high is amazing. Very worth it.
    Can also connect to a Water pipe.

12. I'd like to expand on how it works. There's a heating element inside the glass that heats the moving air around it rather than using a screen like the MFLB. You need to pull on it to produce vapor, and it is on all the time. :wave:

13. Which is my favorite method of vaporizing !

14. your mflb will be great as your technique. If you suck really hard without letting it heat up, it def won't work well. If you take a deep gentle inhale, you'll get decent clouds.

15. Decent clouds for a conduction vaporizer ;)