Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thoughts on the City...by RMJL!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Bald Eagles could not be more magnificent. Lucky you for seeing them, Unoit!!!

Sorry about the virus...that royally sucks but you will eradicate that bitch and life will be grand again!!!! I just 'noit!!!!! :)

2. kewl.......... r u stoned?

3. I'm stoned right now!

4. i seen 45 deer and a coon on the way home tonight

5. Shit.

Couldn'a said it better myself.

Cheers to all'a you guys (and females!). This wins my #1 Prize as the best place on the world wide web.

6. Figured this thread could use a bump.

:smoke::gc_rocks::smoking:

7. the city fucking rocks and i love it here.
    i hope to be here for a very long while :hello:

8. Duh, it was Forrest Gump. :rolleyes:

9. Hell yea, the shit that happened was a bit sad, but life goes on, i'm glad to have found the city and all you blades (well, most of you) are sick as fuck, real chill cats. If i had any more bud i'd be sparking a bowl for ALL of you. We need to get the great vibes back, and hopefully get rid of all the immature and rude lil fucks that come about on here from time to time.

Anyways, idk how many of you read, but i had a sore throat a week or so back, went to the docs after i started coughing up blood and puss, they did a strep test and came back negative....gonna get tested for mono tomorrow, but the swelling and pain is almost completely gone......oh well...

Stay blazed GC, you are like my other home..... :smoke:

10. ^ hope ya get to feelin better man

11. GC has been the spot for me to come and spend hundreds of evenings tryin to get over my own problems and see other perspectives on life. I really dont know what i would do if it wasnt for all of you.:eek:

12. The City is unbelievable!
    I have no idea how I didn't stumble onto it sooner. :confused:
    I missed five years of good times with great people

Every time I'm here I feel like I'm walking beside a canal in Amsterdam
    ..good people passing by, intelligent conversation everywhere, and the sweet sweet smell of freedom drifting through the air... :bongin:

Thanks SuperJoint, it takes me back to some good times.

13. who else has a feeling that RMJL is attractive?

not trying to suck up, i realy want to know now.

pics!

show me yours Ill show you mine

14. the city is awesome, but of course the negativity from the outside world makes it on here, but that is no fault of the mods, they are just doing their job, its the users who provoke them with things they know will set them off that cause the problems, and thats a shame for the rest of us, cause it misleads some people into thinking the mods are bad people. they are just doing as instructed, their jobs.

15. ^ and ^^ said it :)

16. ***** 5 Star Post RMJL!

17. long live the city.

oh yeah... smoke weed every day.
    thought i forgot something.

damn hippies. haha.

18. I stumbled across this thread, found it to be awesome, and decided it needed to be bumped. Enjoy, everyone.

19. And at the perfect time as well. 4:20

100% agreed.

20. I lurked for years before I made an account. I came across it at a library computer and was like, "shit, son, this site be all awesome and such." I never really bothered to make an account, though, and I never really knew why. It's been like my home on the internet for when I'm baked or even sober.