Thoughts on pot before you started smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by Smotpoking, May 2, 2011.

1. What were your thoughts on pot before you started smoking it? I always thought it was relatively harmless but it made you lazy and bad in school. Now I know it's harmless and my gpa has gone up by like .05.

2. Believed all the propaganda of the school and government systems.

3. I thought it was like doing meth or something lol. I remember chilling with my buddy back when I was in grade 7 and some older guys sat with us and started rolling a weed and tobacco joint and I whispered to my friend "Man lets get out of here" Hahah now that I think of it, I wish I hit that joint with them

4. I was pretty indifferent I think. Then I smoked it and liked it, so I still smoke it.

5. Basically believed what the dare people told me, until like 8th grade. I lived next to a 9th grader at the time, that summer I smoked for the first time going into 9th grade. Loved it since. Graduated highschool, in college, and currently a supervisor at kroger lol.

6. Won the don't do drugs DARE essay in 5th grade.

7. I never thought it was anything bad. My mom raised me telling me I'd probably smoke at some point and that it's harmless, but to be safe about it (which is ironic because when she busted be she was sooo pissed). I knew my sister smoked and that my mom used to so I figured I'd do it eventually. I was around it a lot and offered it a few times but I didn't smoke until I was fifteen, because I wanted it to be special and I didn't want to smoke with just anybody (like losing one of my "virginity's"), and after I finally did my thoughts didn't change much (other than I fell in love and started smoking every opportunity I got lol). I do remember not believing any of the crap my teachers and drug speakers spewed at us, and getting pissed when they told us how awful pot is for your health haha.

8. #8 Bellla, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    I was never anti pot or any of that nonsense :) my dad was a pothead and my mom always said shit like "don't smoke pot, you'll end up like your father." but I wanted to try it when I was about 11 or 12, but I didn't know how to get it back then lol. Then at age 13 my best friends brother became a dealer and he smoked us out a lot. That was the good life ;) lol

9. I don't know how I obtained the views I did at such a young age, drugs weren't even words in friends vocabularies, nobody in my life I knew smoked weed, I had never done any drug before weed.

Nobody smoked with me my first time, nobody helped me find it, and I actually had to bust my ass finding where to get it, me being a clueless 14 year old who had no clue how to find shady things. In the end I didn't succeed from busting my ass, but a couple weeks later I just happened to meet someone who sold weed. I hate that though because even to this day, if I'm looking for a dealer I don't find one. I stop smoking for a couple weeks forget about it and bam someone just randomly runs into me and I find a hookup.

I think I wanted to understand the whole concept behind drugs, because if you've never done them you can't understand how they make you feel lol. Thanks to the internet not trolling me like the ATI commercials on my TV were, I found out weed was harmless...

So I bought an eigth that night. I smoked out of an apple. I turned into a snake and it must have looked like I was doing a snake charming dance for an hour just sittin' there in the dark silence.

I clearly remember one moment though... the first 30 seconds - 1 min after hitting it. I was so mad and was positive I got bunk weed, and as soon as I finished that thought I became one with the reptile.

10. Wow that's a weird thought. Well first thoughts was me and my buddy back in 6th grade, but I don't even remember if I ever tried smoking. Then late middle school I was scared of it becuase my older sister. I thought weed was the reason she was so mest up? I then began to slowly love and love it with time and years later I think Marijuana is going to save humankind :)

11. i thought it made you hallucinate and shit, sounded cool as fuck to me and when i tried it and i didnt see no fucking unicorns and rainbow i was mad as fuck!:mad:

12. #12 Smotpoking, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same here too bad they haven't breed pot with salvia.

13. Well the year before I started smoking, I wore this "drug-free wristband" at school
    ahahaahahhahahahahah this made me laugh

14. i was ignorant. thought pot, weed and marijuana were all different drugs.

then in 9th grade i read an article: smoking it 1 time may hurt your brain forever

and i was like nah, lemme see? haha fuck that shit yo