Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thoughts on my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreasynipZ, Oct 15, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413340539.910168.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413340552.307686.jpg

sup guys n gals

got some stuff off a new dealer and he seems kinda sketchy, the weed was really compacted too and i haven't seen it like this before, anything wrong with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hmmm... it's Weed, but shitty weed. I would say he's not even a "dealer" he just sold you some bud that he forgot in his back pocket for months, put it in the washing machine and left it out to dry. Really squished and dry as my elbows. Smoke it, but im sure it wont be good.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ah crap, oh well...
    When you say it won't be good will it struggle to get me as high as normal weed?

4. Yeah, either it'll not get you high, or it'll be a un-enjoyable high. Smoke it and find out.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. hard to see... I just hope they didnt charge that much

6. You scored big time man! Nah just kidding that's horrible weed :/ I wouldn't buy that from anyone nor take it for free, sorry man!

7. Wasn't exactly all that cheap..

This is exactly the reason i hate my normal dealer being away, too many shifty people tryna rip you off out there

8. Take it out of the bag then post a picture. Compressed weed can be good but all i can see is a bag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413350464.366965.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413350477.266901.jpg

10. Wtf is that!

Smoke it dude

[​IMG]

11. nawww sheeeiitt

looks like i'm not getting high tonight

12. naaaaaa sheeeiitt. I honestly can't believe u paid any type of currency for that. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute

13. we were in a risky sorta spot so i didn't get really anytime to look at it, and i'm short on dealers and weed at the moment so i just yolo'd it lol

not tight for money at the moment so i'm not too upset

14. Hope you got a good deal on that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app