Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thoughts on casual sex

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokemycivic, Dec 18, 2011.

1. what are your thoughts on just having sex with another co worker and each time you see each other, you just say hi?

the girl im having relations with is not a trophy wife but yet another okay face.

2. I would try and get some break time pootytang feel me

3. Well it depends on what you both want.. she wants that and you're cool with it then by all means!

4. I have this problem with girls. Im very casual about it but they always want more. even when I tell them straight up not to fall in love with me. Then they always cry and act like im an asshole for doing exactly what I said I would do

5. bitches be trifilin'

6. asshole..

7. come on wheres the rep for keeping it real

8. definitely. not like he's lying to her lol

9. "i think we could chill, get comfy, i could start teasing you then on to fucking your brains out.
    im a horny stoner lol by the way. "

Been talking to a girl this week and I asked her about our plans Monday and if she wanted to smoke and watch a movie..That was her reply...

Casual Sex is the best.

10. Damn! I need to get that shit your smoking! Thatd do wrk here at college haha

11. At the risk of sounding like a pussy, after I have sex with a girl a few times I start getting attached. If you can fuck around without pesky emotion then ride on.

12. i have casual sex all the time. not a big deal. just act as if we are regular friends.

13. I can never do that, always get too attached after a few times, it sucks.

14. In college, this girl I was fucking hired me at this company she was the manager of. Was cool while it lasted..we had sex a ton of times in an office in the back.
    Ended up quitting b/c it would have been awkward after we broke up and I started sleeping with her friend haha.

15. "hey, wanna have casual sex?" :p

16. I used to have casual sex all the time. I'll occasionally have casual sex now with exes or past hook ups but it's a lot better when you're in a relationship. It's not really a big deal though.. I fucked probably half the kids in the senior class in high school when I was 15 or 16.

17. i have the same problem dawg

pic related, its me swaggin' hard

[​IMG]

OP, as long as you're both cool with it, I don't see an issue. I used to have this kind of relationship with a girl, she was nice and we enjoyed the sex and each others company, just never any spark of romance. She fell in love with a different guy and we quit, and I was just happy for her. Doesn't have to be a bad thing