Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thoughts of the nights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Mine tonight are odd
    One is
    Drug smelling bees
    I Heard somewhere that they will start using drug smelling bees.That's scary as shit.Imagine:
    you are just sitting at a park, Smoking up a blunt and a big swarm of drug smelling bees come chasing you.That would change you're life.

What if I used that as my signature.That'd be odd.

Apparently, Each year in the United States alone, They spend $13.7 billion dollars on marijuana alone!(On therapy,rehab,DEA and so on)
    That's Insane.
    For a cheaper/more effective solution,they could just drug test everyone working, and that get rid of all the drug problems.Only few could use(rich,children,famous, ect.) Making it almost impossible to make profits being a dealer.

Or am I high as fuck?
    Mixture?

2. Except for alot of drugs are out of your system in a few days. Weed is different. A lot of jobs do drug test, actually almost all do.

3. Your high as fuck.

4. Shit i would just grow my own weed:smoke:.
    ... and be homeless:(

5. Well I don't really have anything to say about the drug smelling bees...but as for the money spent enforcing marijuana laws, there's a much simpler solution than drug testing everyone who has a job.

Besides the fact that marijuana is really only the drug that will show up on tests that aren't random because it stays in your system so much longer than anything else, and the fact that it seems unlikely it could really effect many people's on the job performance, drug testing everyone isn't really a viable option.

Legalizing and taxing bud. It would be sold like cigarettes, with an age limit. That way instead of spending all this money enforcing laws the government pulls in the big bucks in tax revenue. Keeping it illegal just makes it more expensive for the people who want to use it and prevents the government from making any money off of it except for fines from those who get caught.

6. im feelin yer vibes... there good.

=

i agree.

7. hmmm...Hair tests?
    They stay longer I've heard.

8. But do you see my point?

9. i wish i was stoned :(

10. What is the easier solution?
    But the legalization of marijuana could hurt the nation.

If legalized, weed would take a lot of companies down(alcohol,tobacco,many pharmacological companies ect.)
    Weed gets rid of the need for pain killers,sleeping pills,anti-depression,some anti-bacterial medicine, and muscle relaxers,as a healthier alternative. For just dollars to grow or even completely free.

11. funeral is an anagram for real fun.