Thoughts? Just winging it :-)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr_Kryton, Feb 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. We gonna find out ;-)

2. Finally got the aftermath of the Great Texas Bluzzard of 2021 cleaned out and the survivors moved into the 2x4 tent, the Blumat system connected and the initial settings dialed in

Sorry for the crappy picture, forgot to get one while I was out there, so here's a screenshot from the CCTV. I'll get better pics later :)

Attached Files:

3. Update.
    I have to admit, from where they were when I started this thread to where they are today. Just WOW!

The Bubblegum has about 3 weeks to go and the Caramelicuous is 2 weeksish after, according to the info I got on them anyways ;-)

The Blumats are working great, had to dial the Caramelicuous back just a bit, she's drinking a little less then the Bubblegun, but with the development difference, I figure that's normal...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. if those are current pictures they have like 6 weeks to go.

5. The
    Yep, ink's still wet.
    These are those 2 survivors that I did just about everything wrong with to start LOL so were seriously stunted, then also survived the Great TX blizzard of 2021, 3 days of no power and sigle digits... LOL. Not that I'm arguing with you or anything, their autos 8 week and 10 week respectively, according to their write up anyways, I'd love to get 6 weeks more out of them :ey: I got me a scope and have been playing with it to learn how to use it, so tricombs <--- did I spell that right, will tell ;-)

6. dont go by breeder estimates.

7. I'm learning real fast to trust the crew here more than anything else !!!
    :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  8. another important thing is to not make hasty decisions based on what one person says. Unless its me of course.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. #49 Mr_Kryton, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
    Hi all,

Sorry it's been a while, life and shit.
    Anyways, my survivors finally ambered up and were harvested and dried. Their curing now but initial weight ended up right at 1.5oz each.

The Bubblegun (purple ones) herm'd, but I'm OK with that, the seeds should be viable right, from everything I've read anyways. So I think I'm going to try a crop with them. Hopefully I can grow something other than stumpy runts this time LOL.

Will update this thread again once cure is finished and let you know they turned out :confused_2:

Attached Files: