Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thought I'd Share

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swaggrrr, Sep 17, 2012.

1. #1 Swaggrrr, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Hey everyone, decided to put up a video of my bong. These are two different hits with two different bowls. The first is with the standard bowl that came with the bong and the second is from a pure bong I had. These vids were done on my phone lol and yes the first vids sideways, deal with it :p

Btw I have named my bong Houdini, I like it because the smoke sometimes disappears in the percs and looks like its not there but then forms in the bong again :)

My Bong: http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pipes/1104303-my-baby.html

The Vids:

Video 1: View My Video

Video 2: View My Video

I actually did 6 hits in the hour and a half because I just took the best two vids that didnt have much wrong with them plus I just wanted to smoke weed :bongin:

• Like Like x 3
  2. That's one sick ass bong my friend..

3. Thanks man, I love it. Always catches peoples eye or makes them go: "what the fuck?" lol

4. im sorry, IMO kinda over kill

5. Not really. I bet that bitch scrubs the smoke like crazy

6. Not even, the more intricate the better, as long as you have the ability to take care of it that is.

OP, I'd smoke you up with a few grams of dank shit just to be able to rip a bowl out of that thing.

7. How much did that fucking thing cost you

8. #8 Swaggrrr, Sep 17, 2012
    Haha if you come to me ill take you up on that offer! :p

It cost me $500 and came with a nice padded case, it retails for $900-$1000 or so and I got it for that cheap because the owner of the headshop loved me haha

9. Awesome man repped :bongin:

10. thats a crazy fucken bong how much did it cost??

11. #11 Swaggrrr, Sep 17, 2012
    Thank you and read 2 post up and you'll see.

*Going to be adding 2 more vids once I pick up. These vids, im going to get my biggest bowl, fill it to the brim, and milk this thing for all its worth! :bongin:

12. #12 Swaggrrr, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    Got the first of two bowls done, super high, will upload other one later. Let me know what you guys think!

New Milk: View My Video

P.s Sorry for my hand being in the way

13. Have fun cleaning those percs!

14. looks fucking hektik man, definitely jealous

15. Super easy to clean, takes 5-10 mins.

Haha ye, I saw it an instantly wanted it and got it for a steal :smoke:

16. ah sry man, i was stoned at the time :rolleyes: haha nice milk