Thought I'd post my weekend so far...

Discussion in 'General' started by tsarone, Apr 12, 2008.

1. So I'm a bit bored and was thinking that i've had a good weekend so far so why not post.
    Set the scene: really long week at school with a ton of assignments due.
    My good mate went to china last night for a holiday for 2 weeks so we decided to smoke up after school together. He came round to mine, we had like a fatass joint and went to McDonalds. Then took our meals to the park where we ate and had another jozzy. He had to go home to pack and shit so we went our seperate ways and i walked home which was about a mile. I was high and i quite enjoyed the walk so I was in a good mood when i got home to find my parents having dinner. Munchies forced me to join them. My dad's pretty fkn funny and he told some good jokes at dinner so I was in a great mood when I went upstairs to my room to chill (and surf GC). I had a good chill sesh, about an hour. Then my brothers fiancee, Keely whos 5 years older than me (19-24) , called up and said we should chill while my brothers out playing poker with his mates. She picks me up and we go over there where we smoke 2 fat joints (about 0.5 each) and sit down for some good old fashioned family guy. My brother comes home about an hour later, music blaring from his brand new car, and walks in the door, a bit drunk. Poker was cancelled so he went to the pub to catch up with an old mate. His first words were "when was the last time you two blew a doobie?" to which we nodded and he sat down to roll one. Beers, more joints and family guy follows. Curfew (not really curfew, just when i said id be home) comes and they both offered me to crash there. So i tell my parents I'm staying the night and we keep chilling. Went to bed soon after. Fkn awesome sleep. The softest pillow i've ever seen in my life). Anyway, when i wake up my brothers in the room at his desk checking the surf report. Boys road trip while Keely goes shopping. Sweet. Two joints on the way to the surf spot. Awesome waves when we get there. Jozzy on the way back to my place. The shoppings been done, so my huge appetite is quickly relinquished. My parents go out to dinner and i sit down for a bong. Just had two rips and now I'm loving everything, in a great mood, and loving life. I love this plant.
    Sorry for the long read blades but i had to get it out...:smoking:

2. BUMP

I havn't been this high in a long time.

3. Lol! Sounds like your weekend is gonna be one to remember......if you can! Cheers!

4. *Just spent the past 5 minutes or so staring at tsarone's sig* heh... Trippy shit.

5. Sounds like you're having a good weekend so far, hope it keeps up!