Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thought I was gonna get ripped off.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AgnusDei, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Just bought an ounce of some high-mids for 190 off of a new dealer, thought it was gonna be under an ounce. When I got home and weighed it, it came out to like 1.040. I was surprised to say the least.

Keeping your expectations low always makes the little things seem way better than they are! :D

2. Pics or it didn't happen:confused_2:

3. I honestly don't think I have ever changed my scale off of Gram mode. Ounces around me weigh out to 28g on the dot or .987 ounces.

4. Damn, $190 an ounce for high mids? Better be pretty high. :p

My friend usually gets a QP of what I consider to be high mids for in the $300 range.

Anyway, glad you didn't get shorted.

EDIT: Ok, just noticed you're from BC so I'm guessing even your low mids are far superior to the high mids I get around home (southern United States).

5. heard dat..:D

6. ahha before reading your post i was trying to figure out wtf unit he was using. it didnt even click that he bought a oz and it was 1.04

7. yea 4 oz of high mids for 300$........yea im buying that.......
    for that price its mexi goodness
    u cant grow it for 75$ a ounce and make much money

8. 190 for high mids is pricey imo. should be like 190 for a half of chronic.