Thought i had.

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Right,

at the moment, im not getting baked, at all. REason being, i dont want to brake my 'rents trust.
    However, before they knew, i was quite happy to let them trust me not to do it, and do it anyway

So why am i not doing it now? is it really worse? or are the stakes just higher?

2. dude stakes are higher thats it, for real

3. you obviously care what they think... its worse cause now you probably gave your word that you wouldnt do it and to break that, worse....sooo there trusting yu to keep your new word and breaking that one will be harder ;)
    sorry this made sense to me a minute ago.....

4. ^yep, get blazed

5. no no, it made sense to me.

proberly cos i dont make sense anyway lol

6. You got a point there.

7. But heres another argument,

Im' working full time, so the onlt realy time i'd get is weekends. :S,

Could be a weekend guy again, just like back in the day ;)

8. That can be alright if you must, it'll make every weekend hella sweet, hahaha. You could probably find somewhere to smoke after work on your way home too right? Not sure if you'd want to do that without being able to revamp the high later, but you could smoke somewhere else and then you'd feel better.

9. I havnt smoked in a while and I love it. I feel so much better. My thoughts are so much clearer, I play baseball and I'm doing so much better at that. Everything just improved, but I still plan on smoking once in a while.

10. Nothing wrong with that ;)

11. i told everbody i quit for good 2 weeks ago,i was blazed when i told my girlfriend and her parents and my parents,and i still smoke,grow,sell,somtimes i get back to my trusty tabs and percs,and everybody still thinks im sober.you just have to act like you changed

12. I do infact have some buds on me right now.

everybody, i'd like to introduce you, once again to, dr krapp, the village idiot, with the WEEEEEEEEEED haha

13. Heehee. :D

Just picked up myself a nice fat bag. Got myself a good 5-6 grams here. Should last me few days. :)

Spark it up, dr_krapp, and enjoy! :D

14. yo krapp, stakes are higher alright but SO ARE WE! :smoking: stash_ups gotta free house soooooon! :hello: