Thought i could fly...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Swifthero, Aug 17, 2011.

1. so i bought a 10 sack off my dealer for $8(was so hungry i had to get KFC)so i bought the sack,split it with my homie(surpisingly there was still a huge amount in my sack)so i couldn't blaze the night i bought it because my mom was shouting at me and it was really sketchy.So the next day i rolled a decent j and toked it...and for the first time in my life i had to put it out halfway through.It was too strong and the taste was unlike any other weed ive had.So i stub it out half way through and felt like i was gonna be sick.The next night i smoked the roach and OMG,my ceiling kept getting higher and higher so i waved my arms about crazy trying to fly.I fell asleep and couldnt remember if i had fallen asleep or not then i woke up because i was lying on my laptop,which was in its box...?The weed had made me think i was lying on it,then i found myself in thee bathroom,and could not for the life of me remember how i got there.Crazy ass weed!

2. My most recent pickup is some fluffy bud covered in trichs and it hits so fucking smooth.

It is actually strong for me (even though I have an higher tolerance).

A buddy brought his girlfriend over. She isn't a stoner. She has tried it in the past. I had rolled a decent sized cone of a joint (I think my fourth of the night) and she took a couple MASSIVE hits from this thing. She is coughing and tripping hard. At one point she is staring at the ceiling, pointing at a house fly and spinning in a circle. She turns to the group and says "I am dancing with the fly!". She was FUCKED.

3. i have a friend like that,every time he gets seriously fucked up we just sit and laugh at him!

4. He left shortly after. He was extremely happy I smoked his girl out and her to do it more often.

5. Maybe your dealer sprayed some WD40 on that shit.

Be careful!

6. sounds like a fun night, how comes your laptop ended up in its box haha

7. I have broken my wrist, due to thinking I could fly 30 feet up from the 3rd story of a building.