Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Those No Good Dealers up to no good

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TooStoned, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Lmao at the quote.

But i still think its PCP. People may be smoking formeldahyde because of the dangerous nickname, and theyre too ignorant to look further into it.

About formeldahyde in cigs, theres cyanide in their too, so never pull cigs into an argument to validate the safeness of anything.

3. i wasn't saying it was safe, i was just trying to shed a little perspective

4. I don't think I've ever actually had laced weed...you shouldn't have to worry about that if you have a good drug community.

5. Actually, nicotene is supposedly something like 10 times deadlier than cyanide in weight. One drop will kill a full grown man.

6. yes CONCENTRATED nicotine is VERY deadly. something like 60ml is enough to kill any size man.

7. Thats a scarry thought...."When ur done"....aaaaahhhhhh Im on CRACK!!!!

8. how do you not notice that crack is in your sack? crack is rock and bigger than normal powder am i right? maybe you mean cocaine.

is it like this?: all crack is cocaine but cocaine isn't nexessarily crack

??

9. crack is a mixture of cocaine and water and baking soda, they mix it into a paste and microwave it and the water evaporates and its a solid mass of coke+bakingsoda, so if u broke a crack rock over weed, it would be like smoking a like coke and some baking soda, lol

all cocaine is the resin crystals (correct me if im wrong here) off of the cocoa plant leaves

10. wat u talking "aboot"????

11. i mean seriously, why would a dealer waste the money to lace weed with something? id think theyd be a lil concerned with you coming back tryin to burn them for givin you some fuck shit. i know up north they like to smoke that "boat" or "wet" i guess that would be that ebalming fluid shit dipped in weed, but they know what they are buying.

if you buy a sack and its got some unidentifiable objects in it, and to you they look like soap chips, what are you going to do? pick the chips out or say fuck it, crush it up and roll it with your weed?

if youre so worried, dont buy from strange dealers. or grow your own and save some money :)

13. thats why weed should be legal. People arent going to stop smoking, and if they legalize it there wont be a big problem with those ass hole deals who lace there shit. and it could save a lot of kids....i think

14. ......... and I think I tasted cinnimon and eggs too.

(sorry, I couldn't help my stoned self :D )

15. ^ m mm i love crack! its so easy to make!