Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This would be the end of the world as we know it.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jkrane, Dec 27, 2007.

1. ...

If McDonalds and other fast-food places started drug-testing employees.

ROFL!

That would be terrible for the economy!

not to mention a big joke!

drug-testing in general is a big joke!

nuff said.

2. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they drug-test all the managers, but yeah all the other jobs you don't have to get tested for.

3. Nah, my I smoke with a few of my managers.

4. Well that doesn't mean they weren't tested before getting their job...

5. I never said they weren't. They just aren't tested now. I'm actually pretty close to my managers, I knew one of them before I even got my job. I'll ask her about it sometime.

6. I worked at Tim Hortons for a while (shittiest job EVER). From what I know, they don't drug test.

It's a damn good thing they don't, because most people who work at those places are either drug addicts, immigrants, or both. People who work in those fast-food places tend to be pretty chill. I had a couple friends who've worked at McDonalds, and everyone blazes there.

7. My friend works at Pizza Hut and theyre gonna start testing in january so she cant smoke with me.

I gave her a pipe for xmas too and she cant use it until april

8. all the jobs around here drug test. i hate that :mad:

9. Yea that would be bad, besides you know how many ppl would loose their jobs at mcdonalds or other fast places if this happend. They need someone to flip burgers, idk think they can be picky with a shitty fast food job, idk thats job everyone wants. They could only justify that if they started paying good salary like 10-12 bucks an hour would be fair.Besides when i worked there, it was such a game, and being high there made my job easier. When I was high there, i made making the food a game for my mind. Puttin the frozen meat patties on the grill there felt i was putting hard hockey pucks on the grill and it never affected to my work,it was too easy to not to fuck up back there. Only thing i miss, were some of stoners i worked with and making the ultimate sandwitch with all the materials back there to be as creative as possible.