This World Is F*cked Up. *WARNING* Vulgarities Run Rampant

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iluvdafiyah, Jan 1, 2009.

1. #1 iluvdafiyah, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    I am sick of this bullshit. We as humans are getting so fucking pathetic.
    Look at all this crap going on. We are so inferior we can't even help each other out??
    [​IMG]
    Yes, lets write about poverty, lets talk about how we are going to change poverty, lets see how bad poverty is. Bitch! Do talk about it, do something! Damn........moving on
    [​IMG]
    What the fuck is this shit? Come on. Do something. We allready know how much of a fuck up george bush. I would love to bitch slap that smug look off his face. I say we send his lazy ass out there. Does he fucking know how many people hes killed and how many lives hes ruined?
    [​IMG]
    Thank you government you sure know how to protect your people from the evils of marijuana, but it seems like you can't even invest some money towards stronger levees?[​IMG]
    Thank you Bush, for sending out people to protect other countries while all we got is FEMA [​IMG]
    And adding to the long list of fuck-ups is religion. Thank you religion. Not only have you probably been the reason behind billions of deaths, but you corrupt the mind of our society as well, and they see no problem with this:[​IMG]
    or this:
    [​IMG]
    There's too much I can add, I'm pretty pissed as is right now. So I might add so more later.

2. #2 Visi0n, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    Fuck, that was awesome. well done.

Fuck FEMA, Fuck Bush, Fuck gaybashing baptist churches that dress up little girls in slanderous clothing.

No disrespect but if god hates homosexuals, then he hates everyone. That's about all im going to say about religion... Due to possible disrespect. the world is a sick sad place brother. To this day we don't do the one thing we've shoulda been doing this whole time.

SHARE.

Help the needy. Give to the poor. Fuck, why do you need to BMWs in your driveway when some fucking little kid in a third world country weighs the same as he was born.

As far as the "war" in iraq goes, We counted Vietnam as a loss, and pulled out. America needs to learn how to cut is losses and not try to be big dogs all the time.

I'm done for now too. i haven't been to sleep yet and its like 11am. But, as i said already, the worlds a sick sad place.

sorry for the massive use of the F-Bomb.

3. Hey OP, I saw your thread last night I think where you took 35 benadryl, does this thread have a correlation with the trip if you can even call it that,

how did that go anyways?

4. yea man, the world is a strange place. The major mentality, "IF it doesnt affect me, why should i care" is the major problem.

5. Just think how much good it would do if everybody just started donating a little bit more. Doesn't have to be cash. Everybody has old clothes laying around that they don't use, old toys, old electronics, etc. So much is wasted in this country because people just throw it away. If something breaks, they toss it. 9 times out of 10 it can be repaired and used again, and even if it can't, its parts can.

One of my resolutions for this year is to stop being so damn wasteful. I cook for myself and my wife every night, and I definitely make more than either of us can eat, so a bunch of it just ends up in the fridge, and then in the trash a few days later because there is too much of it. I've gotta stop that. Every little bit counts, right?

6. The world is a beautiful place. It's the people that mess it up.

7. And what would life be without all of these things? Not everything in life goes right or is even supposed to go "right". Thats life. With no conflict theres no resolution and with no resolution there really isnt any evolution and life becomes stagnant. Without all this there would be 20 billion people on this planet and the Earth would most likely die out in 150 years.

8. Oh, and Fuck global warming. Along with the 9/11 Commission.

9. fuck everything all the time !!! grr:devious::smoking::smoking:

10. If there wasn't death, or starvation, or anything like that now, it would just come en mass later when the earth became over populated, along with massive wars and shit. Hate to say it, but better now than later.

11. #11 falcon10911, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    Loooking at this while on DXM hit me HARD really hard, this world is a really fucked up place and nobody deserves to live the life some of the people on earth do.