This will revolutionise cloning!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by super mario, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Hey,

i found this stuff in my local garden centre and it really does work.

Its called gel2root, and its seriously easy to use, as im a noob to cloning.

Basically, you put your cutting in this clear gel and it roots, simple as that.

It costs £6, and its only available in england, im sure you americans will catch on soon.

here is a link:

http://www.gel2root.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=root.category&category=1

2. It also comes with its own propagator, i really love this stuff, incase you hadn't guessed, it made me shit loads of fine females.

3. Look good but how many times can it be used ,looks pretty good 1 bottle of clone jell will do alot of clones

4. We here in Canada and probably the USA have Wilson's Liquid Root Stimulator,it is a blue gel and I also use STIM-ROOT powder. I too like the gel better. I seem to get better results with the gel. VIVA LA SENSI!!!!!!!!PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. i used 3 clones per pot, and you get 6 pots, so thats 18 clones foor £6, not a bad deal if u ask me?

6. Isn't cloning wonderful! All those females waiting to grow up and be smoked!!!!HE HE HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!