Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This what I be smokin!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by token2004, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Havn't posted pics of my loot in awhile! Also keep note this is what i get when my town is dry as shit... i cant wait until i pick up a QP of "ice" my friend is growing right now :hello::hello:

Anyways...

From left to right we have 5 grams of "juicy fruit", 14 grams of dank that I just ground up (comparable to the other buds) which will all be rolled into joints by the end of today, and two half ounces from 2 different random sacks I got....
    [​IMG]

Juicy Fruit!
    [​IMG]

random dank
    [​IMG]

crystal box!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. great pictures. mine are next, but ima wait til i buy my next half oz/

3. Keep in mind that is fullscape paper. and this weed is just for me andm y girlfriend and this particular amount will last us both a solid week maybe 1.5 weeks

4. Holy shitt that's SO MUCH WEED. nice bro.

5. only 1-1.5wks!? thats like more than 1.5ozs that shit would last me like at least a month, probally 1.5months. But either way enjoy it. just remember, there is a limit to how high you can get, once you reach that smoking more is just wasting weed.

6. you are one lucky man:D, bud looks really good

7. Haha, when you get right down to it its not really that much. I mean sure I bet at least a gram goes to other people out of all that in the week but I smoke a joint on my drive to work in the morning, one on all 3 breaks at work, one after work, then have 2-3 bowls in the evening or something

8. your hella lucky!!!:smoking:

9. Looks like a feast:smoking:

10. Yea I gotta say its a good life... lol

11. man if you're tokin that shit up all the time it HAS to be a good life haha

12. hes canadian... its the same thing

i grew up in t.o, nice place

13. i now know where the danks at,
    your house!
    + rep for the nice amount + nice mary jane you got
    :)

14. Breath-less. :)

You are one lucky person. Have fun man! :hello:

15. whats wit that spray bottle wit that scent on it ? do you spray that shit on the weed

16. lmao.
    I just noticed that.
    "Tasty man, tasty."
    What the fuck xD.

17. yeah how good is the "tasty puffs" ?? i heard that they are ok