Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This weeks pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mastermaster, Sep 24, 2011.

1. These are some pics of the bud I have picked up with week. These pics where shot with an Iphone so cut me some slack. ( it is a little leafy but I just pull them off as I go to grind it).

Attached Files:

2. #2 Airmax, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    still looks gross to me i wouldnt smoke that....Sittin on Sour D x GDP

3. Great for you. Prolly the best thing I get around here tho considering I have to drive almost a half hour to get to a semi-major town.

4. damn that sucks man, ill ship some of my homegrown out to you lol

5. [quote name='"Airmax"']

damn that sucks man, ill ship some of my homegrown out to you lol[/quote]

That would be sweet. Lol. But I have to question how well you can really do that tho. You know?

6. Stop lying.

Hate when people post downers for no reason. I would smoke that bud when i'm dry that is prob grown dank. I would even pick that up if i'm dry.

Sour D x GDP is basic genetics, frosty I bet but get some REAL variety :D

When people think like "I would never smoke that neva eva neva eva" all your doing is missing out on a lot more smokin opportunity's then you think.

I just laugh it off :D

Now decent pickup man!!!! :smoke: :bongin:

7. #7 Airmax, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    o yeah, its works very well for me lets just say i know a few postal drivers that go all over the country shipping my goods lol

8. [quote name='"Imadankster"']

Stop lying.

Hate when people post downers for no reason. I would smoke that bud when i'm dry that is prob grown dank. I would even pick that up if i'm dry.

Sour D x GDP is basic genetics, frosty I bet but get some REAL variety :D

When people think like "I would never smoke that neva eva neva eva" all your doing is missing out on a lot more smokin opportunity's then you think.

I just laugh it off :D

Now decent pickup man!!!! :smoke: :bongin:[/quote]

It is some home grown high grade hydro. It is dank but it just not the best out there really.

9. o yeah cause im gonna get the chance to smoke that right? dnt think so it doesnt matter

10. [quote name='"Airmax"']

o yeah, its works very well for me lets just say i know a few postal drivers that go all over the country shipping my goods lol, BANK[/quote]

Boss!

11. probably gonna stop soon tho, the feds will always catch up to you somehow its unreal, you can keep it as secretive as possible and still get caught, the DEA are bastards, ive seen many of my boys lifes thrown away cause of them. Light one for them :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Airmax"']

probably gonna stop soon tho, the feds will always catch up to you somehow its unreal, you can keep it as secretive as possible and still get caught, the DEA are bastards, ive seen many of my boys lifes thrown away cause of them. Light one for them :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah I hear they are dicks like that. And no lighting one yet. Still haven't even made it out of bed for the day. Haha.

13. lol get your ass outta bed, im bout to light up:hello:

14. [quote name='"Airmax"']

lol get your ass outta bed, im bout to light up:hello:[/quote]

Dude im just too damn comfy. Plus I don't have any water in my bong yet or anything. I think I will wait. Its Saturday I got all day to smoke. Im in no rush.

15. I will light up for everybody(your homies) my homies, and everybody that has been and still is in jail for Marijuana.

How hard do you look when you your in jail and they ask you why your in, and you reply, "because of my bud" "because a fuckin plant!"

Yet the tweaker right next to you probably got so fucked up that he didn't realize he was STABBING SOMEONE because of his hard shit.

It sucks man, I know I would be beyond pist loosing my freedom, because of fuckin MOTHER NATURE.

:bongin:

16. im confused as to why the op thinks airmax is cool for putting his bud down :confused:

17. [quote name='"KB Grower"']im confused as to why the op thinks airmax is cool for putting his bud down :confused:[/quote]

Well im not going to be mad about whatever some dude on the web says. That's a waste of time bro.

18. #18 KB Grower, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    yeah i wouldnt either just nvm what i said. enjoy your saturday!

19. [quote name='"KB Grower"']yeah i wouldnt either just nvm what i said. enjoy your saturday![/quote]

Its all good bro. Stay up.