This weeks device! what do you use?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by GreenFan, Jun 23, 2018.

1. I made a "Lung" to use as a smoking device for this weekend. What home made devices do you use?

2. Good job Green Fan! Never made me one of these, but it looks like it does the trick! Like a bong right? Minus water? My girlfriend got me into bongs a while back and they were fun and all –great smooth smoking but after a few weeks it started to stink like an old wino so I stopped using it. I washed the damn thing for her but it still stunk after and she started smelling like an old wino too! She’s been using bongs ever since cause the smell never bothered her. I had to forget her and got me a new girlfriend who just liked rolling and pipes.

I don’t mean to brag, but my Bud is so awesome, I don’t need a bong or a lung to smooth out my smoke. It’s so smooth, my friends say they’d think they were using a vaporizer except for the seeing the smoke! Now that’s a compliment!

So I’d never make a lung, and besides they look like some creepy thing you’d see in a hospital and I hates hospitals! Also, all that plastic leaks its toxic chemicals into YOUR lungs which may be as bad as smoking tobacco!

Why don’t you try growing smooth smoking weed and make your own clay pipes? This is what I make, to answer your question. I like to keep it simple and get down to basics.

If you have an artistic “bent” like me, you can design several different styles. At parties I like to bring out my, “Cock & Balls” pipe or my, “Cock IN Cunt” pipe. Can you guess where the bowls are? I’ve made dolphin pipes, mermaid pipes and all other kinds of cool shapes. If you wanna try, just drop by your artist supply shop and buy a brick of clay. One brick is super cheap and you can make about 20 pipes outta one brick. When I was in "high" school I even made my own kiln to fire them outta my grandpa’s old wood stove even though our art class had an awesome pro kiln. My art teacher never approved of the shapes I made and she especially hated my dick and gun designs! (I made her a dildo for Christmas once!) I even got to bang her once in the store room just before grad even though she liked to brag about being a "liberated" lesbo! You gotta love BAD TEACHERS! And this was in Conservative Canada...But that’s a whole other story!

And you don’t have to make them all at once either outta the new wet clay brick as long as you wrap it in an old wet towel and put the rest of your wrapped brick in an old shopping bag. Big high schools have their own kiln and you can call up the art teacher in one big high school near you and ask if you can have them fire it. A good art supply shop sometimes will have their own kiln too and they’ll fire your stuff for a small fee. If you wanna make it fancy they’ll even teach you in an inexpensive night class how to glaze your work with all types of beautiful colours. I never buy the glass pipes even though they’re pretty beautiful cause they end up clouding up from smoking and start to stink. My clay pipes have to get pretty old before they start stinking. Once they do, I use them for target practice and start up a new one I’ve made.

I just like to keep it simple.

When you keep it simple you can have big giant grows like I got into and still easily manage several thousand plants! When I got that big I started using hand trimmers. I didn’t wanta hire more than my core trusted friends, so they work for me as growers and at harvest they run my auto-trimmers. Now auto-trimmers are a whole crazy story and I had to use them on account of how big my grow got, and at first I hated them cause they were so complicated and expensive with all their blades and over-complicated machinery that constantly needed cleaning and maintenance and would still break down in the middle of a harvest. Luckily, I found a cool new auto-trimmer about three years ago that’s super simple! It trims dry Bud only and doesn’t use blades, just a mesh drum to spin and tumble the Buds inside and as they tumble against each other they trim themselves! And they come out looking perfectly hand-trimmed! I guess that's why the genius who invented these super-simple cool machines called them, “Toms Tumble Trimmer”. What’s really cool about them is that they cost a fraction of the price of those expensive bladed machines I bought before, and they NEVER break down or even need any maintenance or cleaning. You can tell I like to keep things clean so I just throw the mesh walls into the washing machine when they start discolouring about once a year (at Christmas!) and after every trimming session we just spray the zippers in the mesh walls with hemp oil spray.

My workers love me and I love them cause we’re a family team and split all the profits from our grow evenly so there’s never any fussing or squabbling about the money. When you keep things simple, you can manage a few thousand plants and between the seven of us there’s always plenty of money to play with and sock the extra in our own separate bank accounts!

We’re not licensed and don’t like the government so don’t try come find us cause we’re like invisible spirits thriving in BC’s Rocky Mountains!

Keep’in it simple at the BigChunk Magnificent Seven Nugg Ranch!

3. I made a great pipe out of a broomstick, and it rips like a motherfucker for something so small. I definitely been needing to open the airway a little more because it doesn't pull as good as I'd like, but it will get you if you ain't careful.
    I think the best pipe I had was some Pos purple metal one hitter I got from the shady Arab gas station, it was about an inch tall and 3/4 wide with a little rubber mouthpiece, I though it was gonna be a regular run of the mill hitter, but it wasn't. Me, my mom, and my dad were all dying off one hit, I probably smoked a whole gram in one hit by accident. I almost threw up but I'm not a pussy ion do that lmao.