This Weekend =)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sm0k3_0uT, Nov 5, 2007.

1. I posted this in seasoned tokers too, but I thought it might be more appropriate here.

well, smoked 2 bowls and a joint of train wreck on saturday night, and drank probly 10+ beers while playing asshole with some friends, needless to say, im a lightweight when it comes to drinking and smoking, so i was messed up. I smoked the 2nd bowl (my last time smoking for the night) after I had drank the 10+ beers, and after that, I dont remember what all I did but I'm pretty sure I just sat on the couch and couldnt move at all, UNTIL all of a sudden, I just started puking everywhere. I threw up in my h ands, then was just like "whatever..." and it all dropped on the floor, then my friend helped me to the bathroom, where I didnt know what I Was doing, so I puked in the sink some more even tho the toilet was less that 2 feet away, I finally made it to the toilet and threw up more there. Total, I think I threw up 7 times or something like that, then I passed out on a blowup mattress:)

Today, I was at work (I work at a movie theatre) and I decided to smoke a joint on my lunch break, and got a pretty decent buzz. I just kinda walked around with my broom and I attac ked this random chick's foot with it. Then, I gave some liek 8 year old kid a high five for having the same 1st name as me. So basically, it was a nice chill high. And, since all I was supposed to be doing was moving trash cans around and saying bye and thanks to ppl as they leave the theatre, I had a lot of thinking time. Thinking while high = fun, I came up with some pretty cool ideas, and questions:smoke::smoke:

anyways, that was my fun filled Staurday/Sunday. Also got baked off of 6 bowls (hotboxed 3 diff cars) on friday night for my best bro's 18th b-day. Good times....

2. Good shit on today's day. Sound slike saturday night was fun as hell too. One thing you have to remember is you can't get drunk then smoke, you'll almost always puke, even if you're a seasoned toker.

You can get stoned than get hammered, but not vice-versa, that is, unless you don't mind puking everywhere.

3. lol i love that. man i remeber one time where i wasnt smoking because my parents were going to give me a drug test randomly after they found some shit in my car. but it was just a random night and i went to my neighbors. there were a few kids there and some 40's i only punded 2 40's of bud and what not and got a little shitty.i realized that i was hungry and we were making hash brownies, we had just added the butter that we boiled the Weed in or W/E i kinda forget how it was done, and the batter was in a bowl, someone was spreading it in the pan and i started taking a spoon and eating mad batter. not really thinking, than later they were done and i ate about 3. my friends were just looking at me and they wre like dude ur gunna be fucked up, oh shit! i forgot they were hash brownies. they all ate one and got pretty messed up... well. i had told my mom to expect home around 1 am, it was about 1230 so i decided to sit down, i did and couldnt move, i jsut sat there, couldnt talk or anything, i remeber just sitting there than i looked and it was 1 i tried to get up but figured id wait another minute. i literally blinked and it was 430. oh crap i shot up, still very messed up and ran outside i threw up than i just started walking home. my house was only about a block down, a normal 2 min walk, that took me a half hour somehow. anyway got home around 5 and told my mom that i just fell asleep playing madden. lol 2 days later i still passed their DT with toilet water and pee

4. i drink then smoke most of the time cause if i smoke before i drink, i get too lazy to drink. idk y. but yea i never puke.

5. I would have agreed with you a couple years ago but in the last year or two, I can get shitty drunk and smoke afterward without getting sick. I dont know if its cause I have a higher tolerance to MJ now or what, but it just doesnt happen anymore. It happened damn near everytime for the first 6 years of my smoking career though.

6. I'd imagine it's because of your tolerance. It's not like it happens every time either, but usually if you get drunk then get stoned, you're asking for it.

7. yup sounds like a tolerance here :wave:

-Dave