Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This weed is probably fine, right?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Surrender, Oct 5, 2011.

1. My buddy called me up and asked me if I wanted a dimebag for free.

Sure. I met up with him, he told me he found it on the floor, but he was high at the time.
    He smoked some of it, he found 2 dime bags and gave me 1 and kept the other for himself.

Looks and smells like weed, not the best... but do you think shit was done to it?

2. then dont smoke it.. i NEVER turn down free weed. even if i wont smoke it i know someone who will!

3. I doubt it very seriously. Just smoke it.

4. yea man its laced with meth. Dont smoke it. Give it to me ill dispose of it.

5. If he really is your buddy then the bud should be fine. smoke a bowl and find out.

6. load a bowl worry about the rest later

7. don't smoke it dude, if you need 10 for a dime bag i'll paypal it to you

8. [quote name='"Surrender"']My buddy called me up and asked me if I wanted a dimebag for free.

Sure. I met up with him, he told me he found it on the floor, but he was high at the time.
    He smoked some of it, he found 2 dime bags and gave me 1 and kept the other for himself.

Looks and smells like weed, not the best... but do you think shit was done to it?[/quote]

Just ask him to match you on a blunt or something. Boom answers.

9. just look at it if nuttin is out of the ordinary then smoke it

10. the best way to test it is to.

Step 1: open baggie. take a big whiff
    Step 2: examine bud.
    Step 3: break the bud up and load into smoking pipe.
    Step 4: smoke the bud
    Step 5: be all high n shit

11. [quote name='"loveVSmoney"']don't smoke it dude, if you need 10 for a dime bag i'll paypal it to you[/quote]

I need $10 for a dimebag

12. I need a few grand can you paypal that to me ?? :p

13. I'm sure it's fine. People don't just lose laced weed. That shit is EXPENSIVE.

14. I get paranoid about shit like that too but if I was dry I would sample a small hit, wait 10 minutes and if all is well then I would go to town.