Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This was interesting...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, Nov 21, 2011.

1. So last night, as we do every Saturday night here at college, my friends and I hawaiian hot-boxed my bathroom with my suite mates and some friends. This time, one of my suitemates (a Vietnamese exchange student) joined us and he got really high.

At one point, I reminded him of that famous scene from That 70s Show where Red got baked after eating special brownies. My suite mate (the asian one) died laughing, and then began hopping around in circles singing "here comes peter cotton tail, hoppin down the bunny trail, hippity hoppin easter's on it's way" for about ten minutes before geeking out.

XD does anyone have similar experiences?