This time last year I was busted with a gram

Discussion in 'General' started by Charles Norris, Mar 5, 2016.

1. And put on probation for 12 month's today should be my last day my last apointment with my po was 27th last month and she told me to just stay out of trouble....... probation has been a battle you got to stay out of trouble don't have any contact with the law or get and trafic vilations(Im a new Driver) i managed to get 2 warning and she threaten if i got one more i go infron of the judge i had to report once a month for the past 12 months it been hell... I have not drank smoke left my house in almost 12 months :blush: i want to be set free but i have yet to even hear back from my probation officer i called here twice and left a voicemail just to see if im off or what
    IDK WHAT TO DO I NEED TO BE FREEEEEEE

is it over can i go out tomorow or should i just lay low till she conatact me back :( :(

2. Damn son, that shit is rough. Why even chance it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bs son where the heck you live in front of white house 12 months for a G no way your a Straight Dumb ass if you got that

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nobody on here can answer you're question bro. I've unfortunately been in trouble all over the US. Its different everywhere. Some places its just a certain day and its over, others you may have to go in front of a judge to be released, some require a final probation meeting. Whatever the deal is in the jurisdiction you were in trouble in is what you have to abide by. Its just a years probation, its not hard. Talk to your PO.

5. Depends on where he lives. Different jurisdictions handle a gram differently. Doesn't make him a dumb ass

6. I live in texas and yes 1g and a pipe got me 12 months

.05 1fg 2g no matter what its is still falls under a 1oz or less

7. damn sucks i got caught with smoke blowing on the cops from a hot box and they let me go just had a good ass laugh even let us keep the joint we still had

8. holy shit. I can't imagine getting in that much shit for even an ounce in New Zealand. They just take it and destroy it in front of you here and give you a warning.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lmao you got busted for a gram. Probation officer doesn't give a shit anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. i know right this guy just sweating it

• Like Like x 1
  11. Also you are done and they won't return your calls. The words "stay put of trouble." Means you are done. She is not going to tell you that you are done because of course your going to go out and fun.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. damn where do you live a year probation for a gram

• Like Like x 1
  13. Texas :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just wait till you're in the clear before you do anything that could put you at risk, I guess. You waited 12 months.. after all.

• Like Like x 1
  15. LOL... read my lips... SHE TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

That was her parting advice to you. You were told by the court that you had one year probation and that final date has passed according to you. What part of it being over can't you understand? Look son, nobody is going to hold your hand and tell you it's all good now. Your probation is over. The paperwork says it ended on a certain date. the PO said to keep your nose clean. What the fuck more do you want? Should the judge come give you a handy and talk sweet to you? NOTHING ELSE IS GOING TO HAPPEN. It's over. You are no longer on probation.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's not worth her time to call you back, because she is no longer your probation officer...

• Like Like x 2
  17. I dont understand why you didnt just eat the gram.

• Like Like x 1
  18. A guy who has to ask an internet forum whether or not he's still on probation when his PO and court paperwork says he's not on probation anymore isn't going to think to eat a gram.

• Like Like x 1
  19. i didnt eat the g because i had no idea it was there a stupid thot left it inside my truck when i drop her off.. lesson learn... my case is still active as of now im just wait it out -_-

20. #20 Stay_Blazed, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    This thread had me dieing of laughter hahhaha, op how can ur case be active if you where already convicted and did ur time? Not trying to bust your balls but jw.

And awhh man better have been worth gettin bagged for that thottie, lucky it wasn't some raw or other unmentionables Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app