This, this is a problem!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowinItFrench, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Someone please identify what this problem is for me? It's not nute burn unless the soil in my backyard is full of nutrients and some! I haven't added anything nutrient wise just put them in the ground and watered them. One out of five is experiencing this issue, what could it be?

Attached Files:

2. In the background, it doesn't look like dirt, it looks like some type of soil.

What type of soil is it? It's definitely something that was put there by someone.

3. [quote name='"ohspyro89"']In the background, it doesn't look like dirt, it looks like some type of soil.

What type of soil is it? It's definitely something that was put there by someone.[/quote]

Well yes that's correct it's.. I believe Horbitec Organic Soil + Perlite + Miracle Gro Seed Starter, but the seed starter was what they were originally growing in, and the roots filled up the red cups they were in without nute burn so I don't think Miracle Gro fucked me this time.

4. Are you measuring your PH?

5. Didn't really think that'd cause something like.. What I'm dealing with, but I could. I just had rain though so it could've balanced it out.