Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ryax, May 17, 2006.

1. i got high and lost some bomb ass weed that i had (skunk x haze) about 2g's in a vial. if you find it i'll smoke you up with all of it lol

2. keep my eyes peeled:smoking:

3. ah shit, i think it was misplaced in my pipe :p

4. Today's been a shitty day for everyone I've talked to. Also alot of people have been thinking it's wednesday even though it's tuesday. I've just been making bad choices all day. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :(

P.S. - I spent a couple hundred dollars on accident... I have no clue how or why. I just went crazy and started buying mad amounts of food and drugs and in the rush I just blacked out. Damn my horrible spending habits. Now instead of $400 I have $60 :(

5. hey, i'll have that $60 so you won't have to worry bout spendin it through your next black out ;)

6. Psh, I'd almost consider it. I need to make some serious changes to my spending habits. Anyone have any tips?

7. Get really drunk, stoned are both (so you can't remeber what you did) andhide your bank card. Then if you want to make stupid stoned purchaces you cant because the baks are closed. To buy anything you have to take out money before the bank closes and you can limit how much you spend.

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking: