This sucks.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FridayHighday, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I made a thread about breaking bad, which did not violate any rules and the police officers behind computer screens (moderators), felt the need to delete it. Sorry grasscity, love the community, but I hate the mods who feel the need to do this shit. I'm done. P.S. it's enough we have to worry about police busting our balls on pot, but not even being able to keep a damn thread up, come on. Assholes !
         

2. #2 Blu3B3rryKush, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
  3. So, you are giving up after ONE bad result? Totally WIMPY!!! Fight for what you believe in!

Granny

4. Every-fuckin'-time shit goes on in this forum someone is tellin' us it sucks.

Leave...I fuckin' love it here myself.:cool:

5. Join a different forum to talk about things against the rules here. It is a small price to pay to not talk about unmentionables or violence here, in exchange for hundreds of cool threads/topics. Dick.

6. Macka, I never mentioned either of those,dick. I apologize that the thread was in the wrong place, no reason to delete though. Mods could of at least pmed or commented, I would of moved it. Thanks storm! Much respect you, you've always been a favorite. I do love the forums the amount of moderation just gets to me sometime I've seen many a threads on unmentionables continue to exist longer than mine did about a tv show.

7. hmmmm i dont know either what are they op?

8. you just got called wimp by a granny

i think its best you go now anyways

:p