Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This strain tho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazngkong, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Anyone know of this strain by the show of pictures.
    I know its a long shot, but the guy I get it off hasnt a clue and the guy he gets it off aint no clue either.
    So im eager to find out cos this stuff is the bomb.
    Its very very dense 1g trichs are every to be seen on it, very jeavy hitting taste is only way I cud descibe it with a hint of skunk of lemon but not over powering can get a lingering his of petrolem/diesel aswell.
    Its very strong also, its a

Attached Files:

2. Posted thread before I finished lol.. I mean 1g gram nugs are very small jot trichs..

3. no clue

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dats ganja mon!

Brain death?

dilligaf

5. Where contemplating wether its gorilla glew weed.. its phenomenal like, im smoking a long while but nothing ever like this... where im from its illigeal so I cant find out what it is lol

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Deez nutz og...

7. Looks like some marijuana man. You're in luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 100% not gorrilla glue #4

of this, I'm sure.

• Like Like x 1