Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This sound like a good plan?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChillinOut, Aug 10, 2006.

1. My plan for bedroom smoking

*Use my freshly made sploof made with a bottle, not a toilet paper tube.
    *Blanket, towel, or whatever under crack in door
    *hit some dank using a one hitter so the cherry doesnt stay burning.
    *head out window when hitting, hold sploof out window when exhaling.
    *Ceiling fan, and a little fan going.
    *And I have mints, febreeze, and drops.
    *TV off so I can hear someone coming

Sounds good?

Post thoughts.

I'll tell you how it worked out tonight.:wave:

2. sounds good to me, if you are doing this make sure the room next door has its windows closed!

3. Yep, in fact the windows in the room next to mine cant be opened. Haha

4. Yeah, thats actually how I got caught one of my first times... :wave:

5. thats very excessive imo.

i smoke in my room and dont do shit besides a ceiling fan, and the smell leaves after like 10min.

but i started out with a sploof out the window with spray and shit....but honestly im not telling you to do this but if you use a one hitter out the window, it wont smell

also a nice trick is to take some dryer sheets anduse a rubber band and put them on the blades of the ceiling fan so that the whole room will smell like fabric softener...works wonders.......you should try it out and than you wont have to do as much shit...

btw its better to have some music or the TV on, because a lighter can be audible outside the room, and while i smoke i always have some sort of noise eminating inside my room to overpower a bong or the noise of a lighter. you should be fine.

6. sounds 99% safe. Just make sure you get all the smoke out of the lungs when exhaling because there is a little in the lungs after you exhale so just exhale 2 times.

7. sounds good 2 me. it should work out.. let us know how it goes

8. exactly how i got caught for the third & final time , i think i mustve swallowed the smoke..but i walked into the living room & burped smoke..ofcourse i found this hilarious and laughed my ass off , resulting in punishment , was worth it though :rolleyes:

anyway , sounds good..

9. you should be set with that setup. if you're still paranoid you can always use some thumbtacks and pin up a blanket from the top of your doorframe, this will cover the cracks on the sides of the door also.

10. I know it sounds a tad excessive but I have my parents and a sibling who would narc all upstairs. The drier sheet on the ceiling fan sounds like a good idea. And my little box fan does a good enough job of making enough noise so my lighter wouldnt be heard.

11. Worked like a charm, got high as fuck. I brought the munchies up with me and then watched old episodes of Rockos Modern Life.:hello: Trippy as shit when high.

12. Sounds like it would have worked. Glad it did. :bongin:

I'm just really glad that I live on my own and don't have to be paranoid. Whew...

13. i would cut some smelly plants from garden, like mint or something and leave it just on table, it gives a nice smell for weeks and covers mj also quite well.

14. my god, bro, you REALLY crank up security on your weed, making sure NO ONE finds out your smoking, good job...a little extreme, but good job...

15. [quote name='ChillinOut']watched old episodes of Rockos Modern Life.:hello: quote]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES!!!

Love that show....amazing...

16. fans usually push air out of a room donno if a cieling fan would be the way to go, maybe a fan out the window.