This shit is scary...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IGOTJOINTS4YA, Nov 29, 2008.

1. 'Emboldened by an overwhelming electoral victory and a near-supermajority in Congress....'

damn, Obama almost has a supermajority... hahahhaa

damn; obama should sue for that picture they have of him... same angle hitler used lol

2. it said, not found??

3. I dont get it

4. they make it pretty obvious :confused:

its an organization that feels extremely threatened by obama being president as well as the democrat majority in congress and is calling on others who feel the same way to 'resist' whatever the hell that means

5. Weird considering that he isn't even the president yet.

6. what wrong with this? i dont want that in my water supply either

7. Got something against healthy teeth?

What are you, British?

8. i dont wanna jack the thread with fluoride back and forth...BUT im just saying http://www.slweb.org/colquhoun.html

and i do drink basically only bottled water with out fluoride

9. Wow.. This is rediculous!

10. I call bullshit on most floride studies.

Of course it can be detrimental to your health, you can play studies all day proving how diet coke actually makes you gain weight more than coke and is more cancerous.

Health studies have to do with circumstances more than facts.

11. You people believed Bush was some kind of dictator. Why can't some people oppose Obama in this way?

I agree though we should allow him to show his liberal agenda first.

12. Its not scary, nor does such movements come as a surprise. Hell i was expecting it. If McCain would have won i would have expected some liberal wacko fringe group to spew their particular brand of intolerance.

It comes down to the fact that this be one divided fucking country. Whether it be Obama, McCain or whoever, None of them have the Juice to unite us, especially a black man. Just a fact of life in these united states.

13. Sign up, and don't forget to buy our book.

14. Donate over 30 dollars on our website and you get a free tshirt...

ohhh shit...that was on Obama's website.

15. Thanks for the link! After I'm done suing my dentist I'll make sure you get a cut of the profits. :cool:

16. So a website citing relatively valid (depending on your ideology) concerns with Obama and the Democratic party's agenda in a respectful manner is 'scary shit' while things like this...
    [​IMG]
    ...are merely healthy expressions of our free speech. Slap the President-Elect's face on there and all hell would break loose.
    I am by no means a Bush or GOP apologist, but I don't appreciate the double standards that are becoming quite evident as we go from the current administration to the future one. Same goes for Prop. 8, which I really was indifferent about, but had the vote gone the other way, any resultant protesters would have undoubtedly been labeled as bigots.
    You have to practice what you preach.

17. #20 IGOTJOINTS4YA, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    I found it scary because they talk like liberals are the terrible force, but McCain the conservative canidate supported over half the shit they had on the signup list deemed "liberal" of apposing.

I find it scary how people that obviously care about an issue like this are so ignorant torwards it.