This Shit is amazing!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by royce4weed2012, Aug 18, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE]Battlefield 3 | Caspian Border Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]

Almost life like, The technology we have today...

2. Got the email with that yesterday lol, so fucking bad ass, why this is in pandora.... i dont know ~ Moved ~

3. I'll definitely be buying that game.

4. That looks pretty damn impressive I might actually have to go buy this when it comes out

5. I just built a BADASS $2,000 gaming computer. I've been waiting for this shit to come out.

6. Yeah when I saw it yesterday it only had 301 views lol, now its almost 2 million.

7. fuck battlefield. Call of duty is waaaaay better.

can you dual wield shotguns in battlefield? no? didnt think so.

shitty game.

8. Youtube usually freezes at 301 views on videos that a lot of people watch in a short time.

9. No power ups like invulnerability or invisibility either. Lame... shit game.

10. oh lol, i felt special.....:smoke:.....................:(

11. I take you too seriously sometimes.. lmao.

& Looks great, exactly how I pictured a conquest map to play out. Good news.

Jet flight looks fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ... 1:35 is so funny

12. I am going to have to invest in a bad ass joystick when this comes out...

13. this blows any call of duty out of the fuckin ocean. The best game trailer I've ever laid eyes on

14. Never ever take me seriously

15. call of duty has no improvement what so ever.

16. Oh yes, i used to love flying jets back in the day on Battlefield Vietnam. I miss that game so much. I cannot wait to pwn noobs