this seed order from attitude got me paranoid as hell!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tree king, Feb 14, 2012.

1. #1 tree king, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    yeah so i made my first order from attitude with the t-shirt option and yesterday i checked the tracking and it said it got to my local post office at 6am yesterday. the tracking also said a notice was left on my door at 930 am yesterday morning. i went to look at my door yesterday afternoon and theres no notice. at that point im like wtf is going on. i gave it one more day and still no package. i just called the local post office and they said they dont see a package there and maybe its out for delivery. the thing is its late in the day and i think a delivery would of already happened by now. this shit got me crazy paranoid that something weird is going on. after not receiving an order from seedbay that i ordered almost 4 months ago i really dont need this shit right now. the seedbay thing already had me paranoid cause im thinking the seeds got confiscated

2. double check the address you gave em????

*crosses fingers and hopes*

3. i did its on point

4. shoot.. knew it was a long shot.

you did get guaranteed delivery? yup, "T-shirt option"..

not sure what to say, except sometimes they wait 2-3 days for redelivering some items.

if you do not get it, You DO have the guarantee.

sucks about time lost & nerves "wracked to shit' ..but they will get em to you. Just you may have to wait a full 21 days before they accept nondelivery, and reship.

Sending good vibes and hopes
    Wharf

5. i appreciate it Wharf. i got the other half of my order on its way too the tracking isnt showing its in the u.s yet. lets see what happens

6. Any update?

-OSUB

7. no still no seeds i dont get it? the tracking still says the same thing

8. This is typical USPS. USPS is horrible when it comes to tracking numbers. Don't worry they will come.

9. the thing that doesnt make sense to me is how is it possible to show it was scanned in a certain city if it wasnt scanned? i understand if it doesnt track properly and said nothing under the tracking but i can the package not be in the city it says it is?

tell you the truth caraudio i dont even care if it comes im just hoping this has nothing to do with the cops

10. #10 callous420, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    I would just wait week or 2 more then contact attitude for reship.
    [​IMG]

11. I am not saying that it isn't actually in the city, what am saying is that it is "lost" in that city. I ship a lot of things, this happens all the time with USPS. It would have been taken at customs if that were going to take it.

12. #12 tree king, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    i hope your right brotha and i appreciate the comments. my concern was that maybe my residence was under investigation from a previous seed order that i never received and now there screening my mail to build a case but maybe im just thinking too deep into it. i find it extremely weird that my last 2 seed orders months ago never arrived. one of those missing orders were from thcfarmer so i figured they probably just stole my money but then the other one was seedbay and i never received that one and i know they didnt rob me cause there a trustworthy company. i guess i just have to wait this out

13. Dude your not the only one who is paranoid I orderd on the 2.5.12 and its now the 16 and I still havnt gotten my order my tracking shows it was prossesd on the 8th in ny ny but its been stuck like that I'm sure it made it past customs but damnit I want my stuff lol just hang in there this is my 1st order by tha way

14. Yep not sure whats going on. Hopefully things are just running slow at the moment.

15. i hope its just a delay or something im not sure but i thought i seen they had snow in ny if they did thats probaly whats holding thing up but yea hope to get them today tired of looking in an empty mailbox lol

16. guys you can start to worry about attitude orders not reaching you after say 18 days...

any of you ever ordered from overseas before? it is no tlike getitng an order form the FTD flower guys in your city .. have a touch of patience ..

I mean really if 12-16 days is fucking with your head ..how are you gonna cope with a 60 day + flower period?

this is not directed at Treeking
    Wharf

17. I ordered seeds from attitude they came in a few days ago. Just hold on a few days and let us know what happens.

Also if you last orders were confiscated you would have gotten a letter in the mail saying so.

18. growing is one thing

trafficking illegal substances into a country is totally different.

no offense.

-OSUB

19. I know OSU, just what the fuck happened to patience ? I cannot believe the amount of "Instant Gratification Addicted" kids we got hanging around these days.

take a look at the GC General Forum Feedback threads and the ton of " it's been 2 hours since I ordered where is my pipe/GCmembership" threads to catch my meaning.

20. #20 jb5355, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    I ordered on 2/8 and they came yesterday 2/15. the tracking was on point the whole time also.
    edit: the shirt was much better than I expected.