this really pissed me off...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fmindie, Mar 6, 2008.

1. ive been buying my weed from a very good friend (or so i thought) almost every thursday for about a month now i would usally just buy a dime and that would last me the weekend and im done till next thursday. well a few days ago he talked me into buying a nick well the day after that he asked me if i wanted more for free (Who in their right mind would pass up free shit?) well another thursday rolled around and i tried to call him and figure out a meeting time well he never picked up, then he started just ignoring my calls and not responding to my texts. then he would avoid me all together (i would see him at his work and he would just turn the other way or dart around a corner as soon as he saw me) well a few days ago come to find out that he wasnt planing on giving me anything! he took my money and payed off his dealer AND now hes been running around telling everyone i had sex with him witch is totally off topic but still that pissed me off :mad: ( ive known this kid for 3+ years and i dated him a few years ago. why the hell would he do that to me? )im still trying to talk to him but ive gotten to the point where i dont give a rats ass anymore.

2. You have no idea at all why he would be mad at you? And your not a guy right?:p

3. LOL! thats what i was thinking... if this is a guy its pretty fucked up! lol, but by the looks of the username its a chick. u should have known something was up when he offered u free bud. i dont know why anyone would do that.

4. yes i am a chick and hes always offerd me free bud this is the first time hes offerd it and ran off with it.hes even given me stuff for cheaper than most people pay for it.

5. haha yeah i thought it was a guy at first then you were like "then he's telling everyone I had sex with him." lol anyway i feel for you. some guys are assholes. We have a
    thread where all the female stoners on the sight get credit --> here

So yeah ya know post there, get some recognition, welcomed into the city and o clothing optional :D lol will ferrell​

6. some people can be like that. He'll get his karma back to him.

7. wow that guy is a pussy. saying all that shit and hes running. go tell his mommy what hes been doing.