This Really Just Happened

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoctorReefer, Jun 15, 2013.

1. at first I thought he was in the bowl and you lit him on fire, that would have been gross.

I doubt he got high tho, unless centipedes have canabidoid receptors.

2. I don't think insects have cannabinoid receptors. They don't even have brains, do they?

3. *facepalm* Any animal/living-being can get high...

4. ^ are you sure that's true? I highly doubt that

Crazy story though, centipedes are weird as hell

5. Id just kill myself right then. I wouldn't be able to live with the thought that it was so close to my mouth xD

6. And no not every living thing can get high.

7. Daym this shit creeps me out, imagine you inhaled the little fucker!

8. facepalm right back at ya. Proof? the classes of animals are very different.

I remember reading somewhere that insects don't have cannabinoid receptors.  If I'm wrong, so be it but if I am I'd like to know it. Do you know what your talking about? If you do you should tell me about it maybe with some links, rather than giving me a blatant sentence that could easily be misinformation.

9. Wow fucked up story.. I think you'll be fine don't think too much of it until you start seeing symptoms or something. Aye look on the bright side- at you made a centipede very very happy!

10. Great, now I'll have to check the inside of my pipe every time I go to use it.

[​IMG]

12. #32 AuhMayZing, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    Centipedes and spiders are probably my biggest fears. 

This would've made me freak out and be scared to hit that bong for the rest of my life.

I can only imagine if this was with friends. would never hear the end of "Dude, we smoked a bug!"

13. Hahaha that's freaking nuts man.

14. hahahaha that funny as shit lmfao.  Probablly one fucked up bug  lol

15. That's ridiculous. I would have screamed :p

Reminds me of one time I blazed then went to take a shower, I was enjoying the water until I felt a weird sensation under my foot so I jumped and it was this fucking spider... I swear I almost had a hernia.

16. I don't think you smoked it man... I mean was it even charred or anything? If not, it probably just crawled in when you finished smoking.

17. you have one hour for every leg you smoked 

18. Well played sir.

19. thats digusting 

20. i fuckin hate centipedes. thats gross man. i would never of shared this story haha