This place is pretty cool.

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Damn, ive only been here like a week, but ive already felt very welcomed by the community and really have had some great talks and discussions with people here.

You guys rock.

ondrugz and head4life, you guys especially have made my stay here much better :D

2. glad to hear that you feel comfortable,,,,, dont get too relaxed though....

you aint taking off your shoes.!!!!:D

3. shit niccka im barefoot in this bitch :D

4. Great, now this thread smells like feet...

5. fuck, its 6am and i got to work tomorrow.. ill catch you guys later.

have a nice morning :D

6. Glad to see your enjoying it here!!! But i think you might have a serious case of stinky boot rash..... :p Hahahaha im sooo blitzed....futurama is the shit :smoke:

7. haha thanks man your pretty cool too

*lights joint*

*hits it*

*passes to kingpins*

8. i never wear shoes less i gotta....always with the barefeet, even on gravel, dont feel it....

i was feelin the same way a few days ago...its a pretty chill place to post...

9. haha sweaty boot rash is nasty, futurama is the shit for sure

10. We gonna get our drink on get crunk

*Chicka chicka yeah yeah*

11. i ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ got my buzz on.!!!! where you at,,, wheres your buzz ?:cool:

12. HEAD4LIFE is my BOI, whats up cb7tuner.

13. fo shizzle

14. yes i'd have to agree,,,, MR.HEAD-FOR-LIFE,,, is a distingushed gentlemen,,,,,,, INDEED.////

...[​IMG] <INPUT id=chk_9 onclick=objThumbview.handleImageCheck(event); type=checkbox value=Cute.gif name=selectedmedia[]>but i aint !!!!!;)