this pisses me off!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by demoxy clean, Sep 29, 2009.

1. for some reason i am getting this email from the democatic party out how you need to "call out" the people that lie about health care reform and it hit me...those fucking hypocirites!!! how can they lie about cannabis all day long but when it comes to something that they want done they got to "call out" all the liers?
    like my favorite bible verse (i dont know many at all...) Matthew 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and, behold a beam is in thine own eye? which mean how can you tell me i have a tiny bit of wood in my eye when u got a whole trunk in yours.
    i say that as long as they they have that trunk in there eye they shouldnt call out others for the tiny sliver in there eye. how many others are getting these emails and am i the only one that fell this way? also i got to say not all policians lie about cannabis but the ones that do have NO right calling out others.

2. i know right?? if they stop the war on drugs and funnel the DEA's Money into the healthcare system.

3. i hate when people say something and act an other (posers and hypocrites...) and when they fucking spam mail me this bullshit they better have a clean record to back it up. i vote democatic (well not yet i couldnt vote last year...but will next year) but i dont give a damn what there political views are if you lie then call out liers thats a load of shit...i hate fucking politians always doing stuff for votes and not whats better for the lifes of the people that they represent

4. Civilians and the Government will never come to terms without being high. It's the perfect answer for all our debate in society, it should be ended and it can be ended. The new beginning will be a much more successful generation, or era. The human sins will relax, the greed in our nation will slow, corruption would surrender as a form of stress under our new nations perception of "The American Dream".

I can't stop writing articles about our nations current divide, I think by the time people agree with me in the masses, ill have 100's of articles written each and every day discussing the CORRECT changes that must be made.

I hope people start to see the foundation of compromise that I'm searching for, and working toward.