This ones for my dog!

Discussion in 'General' started by ripcurl15, Mar 8, 2005.

1. well today i lost a friend, a best friend infact. My dog has been there for me since before i was born. all 18 years of her life. She had a stroke and could barley stand or eat after it. So this thread is to honnor all past and present dogs. becuase unless your the devil himself, y\ when yours goes, it could very well be one of the defining moments/wurst in your life. so remder the fallen, and burn one down for them

2. Sorry to hear that man.. im smokin a bowl to your dog as well

3. im sorry to hear about your dog
    losing a loved one is hard especially when they have always been there

4. gonna have a 1-skin for your dog now

5. i feel you man, i lost my dog a few years ago. had him for many years, it hurts to loose them

6. hey man i totally feel u, my friends dog passed away, well got put down he had artheritis, over the weekend, so his house is like my second home, so i rolled a blunt named it "The Duke" even wrote it on the blunt, cz his dogs name was dukey short duke... they didnt get enough to cremate him so we didnt smoke his ashes...but we put a little bit of his hair that we took from him just b4 he left, and we shoved it in the blunt... yeap i got blasted... and the dog that dog was the shit...

7. Im sorry to hear about your dog, they are the best most loyal friends we have.

please please please tell me youre joking

8. fuck no, u cant taste the hair really it was like 2 strands, that dog was fuckin awesome lol

9. wtf? shit i really blitzed

10. would somebody please put that in a sig

11. Im sorry about your dog, ive had the same dog since 4th grade, he is 13. He is a Basset hound and it will be a sad day in Gilligans world when he dies. Next timei burn, it will be for your puppy.

Attached Files: