This one is for sundaddy

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Old School Smoker, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Hahaha holy shit.  This is gold.

I never understood why people treat homeless people like shit.  I mean some are rightfully ostracized, but I've met alot of really nice decent people that just had rotten luck.

A homeless man even saved my life a long time ago, and people STILL treated him like a loser.  What the fuck, man.

2. This is one reason why I don't want to go to church. I feel like its fake, like people go because they feel they're supposed to.

If god existed don't you think he'd see through your stupid facade? He's omnipotent, infallible, all knowing... But ima try to fool him

3. Great article. Really demonstrates how peoples priorities are lacking, despite what they claim to profess.

I find nothing inherently wrong with religion, but many people claim to follow a religion but a not true followers.

4. #5 Carne Seca, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    Isaiah 29:13 - Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me.

Matthew 15:8 - This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

I think that pretty much sums it up.  The origin of the term, "lip service". 

5. I have so much respect for this guy.

Mobile reppin

6. Still fail to see how this thread relates to "Sundaddy"