This OJ show on FX is awesome

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Johnny Blazed, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Every episode keeps getting better

2. it is a pretty good show. i missed last night's episode.

3. I watched the first 3 episodes. Gotta catch up.

Are there 4 or 5 episodes?

4. One of my favourite shows on at the moment. I was intrigued by the trial a few years ago and read a bit about it. I just can't believe he got away with it.

5. Last night was the 5th episode.

Loving this show for sure. Wasn't sure how it would turn out, considering Ryan Murphy (the creator of this show, and American Horror Story) hadn't dabbled in reality yet. He has been doing a phenomenal job, just wish he would have found a way to work Jessica Lange in.

Definitely appreciate that he put Sarah Paulson in, and got some bigger celebs (Cuba, Travolta, Nathan Lane, David Schwimmer, etc). As someone who was too young to appreciate what was going on during the trial, it's cool to get a glimpse back at what was going on at the time, though it's a distorted view through a television show.

Even my mom is watching it. I brought it up for the first time when I talked to her today, and she had already caught up on last night's episode :eek:

• Like Like x 2