This Needs Attention!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Jun 17, 2020.

1. I would like to see what you guys think is very important that is not in the headlines. It can be anything!

2. Do for others more than you do now for yourself

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. where did $3 trillion go? the IRS said they sent out $218.4 billion in checks to "the people" with the first stimulus money. now there's another $3 trillion on the table. where is the promised transparency? wonder why the stock market is erratic but making money for some? follow the money.

but soon it will be right around ~$7 trillion given away in a matter of a few short months. who is getting all that money? :mellow:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. This is something I can't believe was so glossed over either. The amount of money the fed just printed out and disappeared at the entire federal governments ok (Well 2 branches) is staggering. The upcoming bill the house is trying to push is even more ridiculous and full of unrelated bloated garbage.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ME I’m a fuckin rock star

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Indeed! I have been harping on the 21trillion missing for years, now they are ramping it up! Are they buulding a Death Star or what? Where the fuck is +$28trillion going? The odd part is, at least with the 21 trillion, it seems to have vanished, it hasn't reappeared anywhere in the economy...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I have to admit I own some of that 21 trillion since I have some of my investments in gov bonds lol. But yeah it's entirely out of control and even though most of that debt is in bonds, a lot of it is owned overseas (China owns a huge portion of that). Eventually the collections agents are gonna come around if you keep paying off debt with more debt lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. No this isnt the 23trillion in U.S. debt this is 21trillion missing from DoD and HUD. 20Trillion from DoD and 1 Trillion from HUD, I forget what timeframe that accounts. Dr Mark Skidmore and former assistant secretary of HUD Catherine Austin Fitts uncovered that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ah ok, misunderstood what you were referring to.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Too many stolen trillions to keep track

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ahahaha right? Damn federal reserve just pumping out money like it's a newpaper printing service.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. But if you counterfeit a $20 they will be all over your ass!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. dont dent my tin foil hat by saying this but here ya go: WTC7.

you should see the tenant list of that building. so that's where that $21T went. up in dust to almost forever forgotten.

recall the junk bond, hedge fund, "derivatives market" of the 2008 crash? well, hundreds of billions, maybe closer to $1T+, is currently being spent by the Fed buying up more of all that junk from the "still too big to fail" investment banks. it's the same old shit with a different label.

both good questions though imo, WTC7 and the previous missing $21T, and the current distribution of soon to be $7T+ more - poof! i hear i'm getting another $1200 - whoopee! unless mitch has his way.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sounds like the military has some black projects they're keeping off the books.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Spaceforce is building a deathstar imo.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. The Trump administration has launched an economic and legal attack on the international criminal court in response to the court’s decision to investigate war crimes by all sides in Afghanistan including the US.

The US will not just sanction ICC officials involved in the investigation of alleged war crimes by the US and its allies, it will also impose visa restrictions on the families of those officials. Additionally, the administration declared on Thursday that it was launching a counter-investigation into the ICC, for alleged corruption.

This is unbelievable....

17. I know. How dare they

18. If you've nothing to add why bother Ed?

19. Who would enforce it though? I'm glad they are bringing it to light though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. or "the rods of god" aka "hypervelocity rod bundles".

the cruelty and imaginative creativity to wreck havoc on one another never stops working.