This N. Korea stuff is getting out of hand

Discussion in 'General' started by Slowdog, Apr 28, 2017.

1. I keep reading all these articles and watching some news... I am actually starting to worry about N. Korea. I happen to live next to one of the largest military bases in the country...the bombing tests have been shaking my house for like three straight days non stop...sounds like they are getting ready for some serious shit. Why can't we just be nice to each other wtf does blowing each other up accomplish? Shit sucks for real...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I have been up to date with everything and all the bombs tests, and threats; Big banger is just around the corner. We have never really got a long with north korea and tensions are high. just a matter of time...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. weed need more Love, as humans it is are responsibility to use are energy efficiently. these day are sad

• Like Like x 1
  4. North Korea is a threat to global security and cannot be ignored or wished away any longer. They live in 1971 but provide a buffer for China in terms of democracy which is why China counter-attacked UN forces during the 50's and turned the war. This is China's mess to clean up but will they?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I don't think it should be ignored at all...I just think there are better ways to deal with it than by taunting them with warships and propaganda...China isn't gonna deal with it...why should they? They know we will get them into a war they very well may not win. N. Korea is no joke...

6. They are three years from the ability to hit the Pacific Northwest if China didn't already sell them icbms. They continue to ignore the international sanctions and will pay. North Korea is the provoker not sure there is anyway around that. We protect our allies because we should and we can.

7. They raise their hands in defeat, knowing that their fat bastard leader is a walking deadman....cmon..they have to be tired of living in poverty..as they see the rest if the world living lavishly

8. Kimmy and the Donald are the greatest showmen on Earth.

Dennis Rodman will save the day .. I guarantee you. Either he'll get back with Trump, and he'll forgive him for firing him from the Apprentice .. or he'll team up with Kimmy and give him a blowjob to calm his dick down.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. North Korea is a joke. In another couple months the News will be on about something else.

It's kind of funny people are forgetting we went through this with them last year? Like the exact same thing!

Deja vu actually.

• Like Like x 1
  10. we also didn't have an unpredictable commander in chief at the time a year ago either.

11. Might be time to send in Seth Rogen and James Franco

• Like Like x 2
  12. Do they know how the rest of the planet lives?
    I though that fat nut only provided state-sponsored media. I don't know.
    I spent 3 years stationed on the USS Carl Vinson back in the 80's... has a crew of over 6000.

13. I don't remember Obama sending warships to N. Korea. I also don't remember them threatening us...nor were they doing multi icbm tests...nor were we bolstering our icbm defenses...nor were we begging China to get on board...

14. You can literally google "North Korea threatens US" and find articles from from them making threats.

2015 LOL
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/15/world/north-korea-threats/

2016 LOL
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/22/politics/north-korea-south-korea-us-military-exercise/

Of course we are flexing military now, it's trump. OBAMA was smart enough to kkow we can ignore North Korea. They still can't even get their missles to fire correctly.

Kimmy is the same guy who threatened over a MOVIE. He can't be taken seriously...

This will be old news just like all of that ina month.

15. Just because they can't fire icbms doesn't mean they aren't nuclear capable from subs and planes and warships man...I'm well aware we have had tensions with them for awhile but never has the president actually said it is a problem...and never have we engaged in literal war talk with them in recent history.

16. Both of the articles you posted were referencing military excercises they didn't want us involved in...that's totally normal. What is happening right now is completely different...we are actually initiating real military conflict. This is not a group of countries practicing war games.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Also...cnn is garbage. Plenty of other news sources out there...

18. Only fox... the other networks are full of hillirians and are either in hillary's purse and/or have their heads up her ass.
    cnn & abc are the worst.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Fox is the worst of them all...mainstream media in general is a fucking joke...Google is your friend.

• Agree Agree x 1