This movie will just make you say WHAT THE FUCK?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Hey gc,
    so i wuz at best buy this evening and picked up this cd w/sublime's greatest hits (I forget the name of the title) and the dvd Secret Window. Well that's not really what this post is about although it was a pretty good movie. I was watching the previews section (it listed a bunch of different movie previews, btw SEINFIELD IS COMING TO DVD) and I found a preview about a movie called "The Triplets of Belleville." This movie literally looks like someones halluciniginic trip on shrooms,pcp,acid,salvia, and a whole bunch of other shit at the same time. You all out to check it out. I'm sure there's a movie trailer on the net somewhere.

2. lol nice, yea seinfeld being released on dvd has been said for like a month now, i think the release date is scheduled for november this year. www.stanthecaddy.com is there ultimate fan site (stan the caddy is from the episode where jerry/krammer get in an accident with george's car that they where going to get washed and they see the girl with only a bra on)

3. Well 'Alice in Wonderland' was obviously made by some dude who was trippin on acid and/or shrooms...

4. There a ton of movies like that. I'll have to check that one out, Weedzilla420

5. Looks really STUPID to me.....

6. MEMENTO, Donie Darko, FIght Club, Seven, Pie, Requiem for a dream, and none other than Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. These all make me as "What the fuck?" in one way or another.

7. No the two movies that made me say what the fuck the most are...

Dreamcatcher...wtf was that all about.

And a film called Basic. If anyone else has seen Basic and understood what was going on from the start to the finish then you are a better man than I am!

8. that ones been around a while, it had an oscar nomination or two for best piece of crap or something. but its french.

9. nononononono: Pi
    that movie is messed up, and will make you say WTF

10. The Triplets of Belleville is honestly a good movie.. who cares if it's in French? there's like one line in the whole movie.. it's more about animation then it is about a story, but yes it's really trippy.. it's like a movie for everyone: kids, adults, trippers, everyone lol.. the freakin' old women start jamming!! so fuckin' cool.. everyone should check it out.. and the animation just makes you laugh lol.. the dog..

and not to stray from the point, but Pi is a wtf movie.. screw every other popular movie like fight club, requiem for a dream, fear and loathing in las vegas, etc.. this is the REAL wtf movie..

back to the point: the whole world should watch The Triplets of Belleville, period.
    reminds me of really old Looney tunes when bugs bunny still had that round face and looked like a monkey.. watch it watch it watch it!!!

11. the one with travolta and jackson? yeah, the whole point (if i remember correctly) was that everything was staged and just a "test" or something? dumb as fuck...

yeah, once a movie becomes popular it sucks.... ?? kinda like how bands are only cool when they're "underground" haha....