This month's photo contest.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Evil3lf, Mar 31, 2005.

1. I noticed some pictures that don't look they were taken by the owners in the contest. ('Snow Job', and 'nice but') I could be waaaaay off basis here, but the snow job one, I'm about 90% sure I have seen that before on a few different websites, and the other one is a tiny image and it looks like someone just cut it out of another picture they found on the internet, also the title of the image is 'avatar10994_1.jpg' that doesn't sound like an image name from a picture they took. Like I said, I may be way off basis here, but it seems like people aren't using their own images....

2. There's no need to worry, the winning entries will be reviewed before announcing to make every effort possible to ensure it's orginal work.

3. when does the contest end?

4. It's a monthly contest, so 30 days. Then it will begin again. :)

5. how do you recive the prizes? is it dicrete?

6. Ok, I just wanted to make sure. I'm not trying to accuse them of doing it, they just both seem very suspicious (to me at least).

7. evil3lf, why are you so worried about other people's entries? i'm sure that if the pictues were on other web sites, they'd find out. trying to "tell" on someone makes you look silly.

:hippie:

8. I apologize for wanting a fair competition between self made/taken art/photography, I'm an ass.

9. its cool, just as long as you know ;)

sarcasm is a lost art.

10. wtf? you changed my word to silly? that makes me look like a queer, indiana. and besides, i said it made it him look like a dick, i didn't say he was one, damn.

11. I don't even remember what the original word was, lol.

12. You're not an ass and we appreciate you mentioning it just to be on the safe side. The contest needs to be fair and you pointing some things out just gives us a heads up. So, you didn't look silly or like a dick!

...and while we're on it...what the hell is wrong with looking like a "queer?"

13. i'm not homophobic or anything... well, maybe i am a little, because if i'm straight, i don't wanna look like a queer, it only makes sense. and whatever, i'm the dick, cause i don't like to see bitching, i guess.

14. Haha, I was being sarcastic, sorry I have relatively dry humor. Which doens't usually translate well into the written form.

15. nice idea :cool:

16. i was make "how to make honey oil" video last mouth
    it is about 47.282 KB avi
    but i can't put it in here for visitors :) , if someone wanna this video , i can post by email or sometimes i am online at "soulseek" download prg . in "420 Room"
    peace out

17. Awesome, I didn't know about this. :D
    Gonna go get some cool pics of us rippin the bong today. (I just like pissing people off with a camera.:devious: )

18. Ive got a question about it.

I love taking pictures with my digi, and i have a good bit of them, some of my better ones have been posted in the gallery already, could i enter them?

Also, how many pics can you enter each month?

Lastly, is it just general pics or weed pics?

19. Fuk im always being sarcastic but i never apoligise,unless im flying out of me head posting drab,, yeah called myself an asshole many a times but being sarcastic have to think about that one :D