Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This might sound weird

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinBlunts420, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Ok so i just finished smoking the last of my stash (1 j) in 5 minutes, im pretty high since i havent smoked in 2weeks :(

i spit like a gallon.... does anyone else get such a insanely watery mouth when smoking?

2. when i smoke J's i do.

3. i need to learn how to roll joints, i can roll GREAT blunts, but i have never tried rolling a joint and i used to love them before i figured out about blunts lol but yes, i get a wattery mouth when i smoke j's/blunts/cigars ( black n milds)

4. i suck at rolling blunts i couldnt role 1 for the life of me

but i can roll a perfect j... so i stick to j's and bongs

5. nice name then, o the irony. :wave:

6. Yeah why blazinblunts...why not smokinjays haha.:smoke:

7. i thought blazinblunts rolled off the tongue better lol

8. Yeah I guess it does:rolleyes:. Well im off to smoke another j. I might be back if I remember.

9. Oposite here however the morning after i have a overload and have to drink half a gallon of spit lol...

10. The first time i ever smoked it was out of a tin foil pipe (love em) i had so much spit, and it was so thick and caramelly. Was rediculous, like honestly each time i spit there was half a cup + coming out.

Now i get cotton mouf kinda bad lol.

11. happens here and there id rather have too much saliva flow than cotton mouth :cool: